Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kesha - "ORIGAMI!"

Featured Replies

8 hours ago, sam.teas said:

I'm serving supersexual, flexible intelectual
Meet me down in Shibuya, practice that kama-sutra

jonny5

I wait for you (in 7230)
In a hotel room (I can still be your)
Dream-girl come true (come on in)
In Shibuya

jonny2

I can't wait for this!! It sounds like such a sick track!

  • Replies 452
  • Views 28.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sadly, I think the time has come for me to clock out. I will always love her but the creative path she's been on is not for me. Happy for everyone enjoying though!

  • Please. She has all of her career to return to something more serious and mature, she has every right to embrace a fun and upbeat persona that she never got to do on her own. And it seems to definitel

  • sam.teas
    sam.teas

    the full song is amazing. she never disappoints. HORNY KESHA on the way

On 5/5/2026 at 4:11 PM, sam.teas said:

in the meantime, two tracks surfaced:

Chakra - . (period) sessions
Pinata - around 2017

They both sooo good clap3Oh Slaysha

ORIGAMI BENDING MY BODY YOURE IN LOVE HOW CAN YOU NOT BE

Ok I listened to the leak and it's already on the same replay value that JOYRIDE. had and still has for me. Like I can't help but keep smiling. The song is a HIGHLIGHT.

Me, waiting for the song to actually be uploaded by K Dollar Sign HA herself

GRLf-ajX0AAcuMo.jpg

What a strange song. Certainly better than joyride but not as good as boy crazy. I don't know what is the plan here.

I'm so hyped to hear my screams on this track! Yes, I was at the club that night and it was absolutely INSANE!!!

2 hours ago, Démodé said:

what time is this coming out?

tonight at midnight EST globally (approximately in 4 hours)

2 hours ago, Gold said:

is this the lead from a new album?

we have no idea. Kesha was just on a podcast interview (Call Her Daddy with Alex Cooper) and she was asked about an album. she said that shes constantly writing. so it could be anywhere between this summer or next year lol

1 hour ago, Ruschi said:

I'm so hyped to hear my screams on this track! Yes, I was at the club that night and it was absolutely INSANE!!!

i dont think i heard anything like that lol

4 hours ago, Ruschi said:

I'm so hyped to hear my screams on this track! Yes, I was at the club that night and it was absolutely INSANE!!!

we can hear it more clearly in the last chorus + outro

Edited by keshaslottery

IMG-7659.png

ORIGAMI! becomes Kesha's recent release to contain Dolby Atmos since the release of Gag Order/Eat The Acid

3 minutes ago, AnonnonA said:

What a BOP. The chorus reminds me of Timber's post chorus in a good way

This is such a good reference!

  • Author

I'm liking it more than I thought, found myself replaying again and again.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.