Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43.6k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

30 minutes ago, Yes, AND said:

It is also ironic that the driver of that thread was miss @ImpressMeMuch who is a Mariah stan, the woman who settled not one, not two, but THREE cases of alleged sexual harassment and abuse which were levelled against her in 2017, 18 and 19. There was no "believe the victims" then of course.

Mariah Carey Nude and Sexy - Fappenist

The "main driver" jfjsjxjs ok babes

Yall still talking about this?

1 minute ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

The "main driver" jfjsjxjs ok babes

Yall still talking about this?

This is the first time I have addressed it. I was in China.

1 minute ago, Yes, AND said:

This is the first time I have addressed it. I was in China.

ok welcome back babe glad you had safe travels

5 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

ok welcome back babe glad you had safe travels

Thanks nnnnn

9 minutes ago, Yes, AND said:

This is the first time I have addressed it. I was in China.

can you do a cover of this?

fwiw @Yes, AND I genuinely didn't know any of that past about Mariah, and regardless if I had, you wouldn't have caught me doing dumb sh*t back in those years if I had stanned her, like the kats in those threads trying to bring kesha & gaga into it at every turn and actively mocking the sexual assault allegation.

Madonna is such a weirdo for not releasing a music video. I hope her era flops as much as possible. And it will

3 minutes ago, Tate said:

Madonna is such a weirdo for not releasing a music video. I hope her era flops as much as possible. And it will

we haven't even gotten the lead yet...?

Just now, ImpressMeMuch said:

we haven't even gotten the lead yet...?

We did but the fans don't want to call it that because it's flopping. Even if it were so really stupid decision on Madonnas part to release "an album opener" not a single. Madonna is just an insecure coward looking to hide her age

Just now, Tate said:

We did but the fans don't want to call it that because it's flopping. Even if it were so really stupid decision on Madonnas part to release "an album opener" not a single. Madonna is just an insecure coward looking to hide her age

? with a name like tate I'm guessing you are a child (one with poor judgement) and have no sense of history to understand the roll-out so i'll just let you be

url.gif.2c97fe3499e5a581dd5b0a17647229f6

1 minute ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

? with a name like tate I'm guessing you are a child (one with poor judgement) and have no sense of history to understand the roll-out so i'll just let you be

url.gif.2c97fe3499e5a581dd5b0a17647229f6

Madonna has no sense and poor judgment and doesn't know how to get hit songs at all anymore. Her album will fail like the last 4. Naming yourself after a Shania twian song means you are old just like Madonna. You can go since I wasn't checking for you in the first place. Madonnas first single bombed and Madonna lost so many iq points with age

Edited by Tate

Just now, Tate said:

Madonna has no sense and poor judgment and doesn't know how to get hit songs at all anymore. Her album will fail like the last 4. Naming yourself after a Shania twian song means you are old just like Madonna. You can go since I wasn't checking for you in the first place. Madonnas first single bombed

7 minutes ago, Tate said:

We did but the fans don't want to call it that because it's flopping.

article dropped day of the songs release

"I Feel So Free" arrives ahead of the album's lead single, which has yet to be announced.

https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/madonna-i-feel-so-free-confessions-ii-1236225402/

loud + unintelligent + wrong, bye hon!

Edited by ImpressMeMuch

Björk has no sense and poor judgment and doesn't know how to get hit songs at all anymore. Her album will fail like the last 9. Naming yourself after a Katherine Bush song means you are old just like Björka. You can't go since I was checking for you in the first place. blowjork first single bombed.

Just now, ImpressMeMuch said:

article dropped day of the songs release

https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/madonna-i-feel-so-free-confessions-ii-1236225402/

loud + unintelligent + wrong, bye hon!

Stupid decision regardless. Killing any and all anticipation. Tho no one was waiting for new music from that grandma now even less

Edited by Tate

Just now, Tate said:

Stupid decision regardless. Killing any and all anticipation. Tho no one was waiting for new music from that grandma now even less

she seems to have you checking + invested! Thanks for admitting you were wrong. I'm glad we're on a path to healing together heart even across generations. Xo!

3 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

she seems to have you checking + invested! Thanks for admitting you were wrong. I'm glad we're on a path to healing together heart even across generations. Xo!

Be quiet sweetie. Madonna is flopping and insecure about her age because she's like 90

21 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

fwiw @Yes, AND I genuinely didn't know any of that past about Mariah, and regardless if I had, you wouldn't have caught me doing dumb sh*t back in those years if I had stanned her, like the kats in those threads trying to bring kesha & gaga into it at every turn and actively mocking the sexual assault allegation.

Please. Of course you didn't. How convenient for you.

Stop acting as if you give a ****.

1 minute ago, Yes, AND said:

Please. Of course you didn't. How convenient for you.

Stop acting as if you give a ****.

mad at the truth, spoken like a true kat

Madonna is so stupid to be promoting her album on grindr... Stupid b'tch to dumb to film a music video instead... Obviously she's insecure about the ugly butt implants and being so old moving like a granny and sounding like dog feces

Edited by Tate

7 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

mad at the truth, spoken like a true kat

Speaking of the truth here's what granny really looks like without the special effects required to even be seen

fTKGqkz.jpeg

41 minutes ago, California said:

can you do a cover of this?

Of course.

https://voca.ro/1i9hwRLnqeKa

10 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

mad at the truth, spoken like a true kat

Why would I believe anything you say.

And you're a typical Mariah stan. I didn't know, it wasn't her fault yada yada yada.

16 hours ago, conatus said:

Wait, since when were you married @suburbannature? Congrats!

he isn't. that's why he's so bitter (that and bc Mariah can no longer sing)

#OOPS!!

Recently Browsing 2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.