Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

Olivia is performing really well, I told yall she was gonna smash!

Sabrina really isn't on her level. celestial

  • Replies 43.6k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Legendary Lovers will pass 100M in a month or so + PRISM is up to well over 2.5M daily streams. eek

But I thought Katy only had Teenage Dream to brag about? laugh That's what the OKH's told me.

Listening to Madonna's new song, kind have high hopes duca

The cover looks iconic ngl heart

Omg I Feel So Free is BORING!

Madge better bring it with some better promo/pre-album release tracks cuz this **** had me snoozing

3 hours ago, howboutdat said:

Do y'all actually like taustin's covers or is this some kinda collective joke i'm not in on? Aside from unbearable fagccent hes just wheezing, please ahh

Oh the rest of you are actually pressing play?

CpHnOMYWYAAfhdl.jpg

1 minute ago, conatus said:

Oh the rest of you are actually pressing play?

CpHnOMYWYAAfhdl.jpg

when i saw that praise, for a second i simply thought it was just calfornia being his, erm, artsy self.

i've been trying to figure out that accent. is it hungarian?

reba.png

Edited by Alessandra

I would have never thought I'd listen to an ATRLer cover of Ch11na, yet here I am and lowkey living for it ijbol

f1755da4429b089160af8b0590fa5a8e60248a19

Screenshot2026-04-26at2_57_26AM.thumb.jp

granny is currently on stage at a gay club

someone thread it yall love grannies

bc550ab4fb55f9bef07173c0c513face-ezgif-c

Edited by Tate

the way the little carpenters are teasing the livies is giving me such katycats trolling Gaga during the ARTPOP days flashbacks. 😭

Brandy and Toni Braxton ( Alto), Beyonce( Mezzo) and Ari and Mariah (soprano) are my Mount Rushmore, dream voices for harmonies! I just know their voices would just blend into actual silkkkkkk

Let me see how I can utilize AI to produce harmonies wit these voices!

musediet-headphones.gif

Slayyyter rate flopping like that despite her being the latest IT-girl, the new supreme, AOTY according to ATRL, Mania-haver, best new artist GRAMMY-winner etc.

Edited by Escape

Madonna just debut a new song at the abbey and no one cares to thread it lol

So...

I Feel so Free
New song Love Sensation or Club Sensation?
Thief of Hearts
Hung Up

Another new song now

Edited by Tate

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.