Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, Tate said:

Speaking of the truth here's what granny really looks like without the special effects required to even be seen

fTKGqkz.jpeg

Madonna is 67 and still looks good in a bodysuit. Please stop.

  • Replies 43.6k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Yes, AND said:

Why would I believe anything you say.

And you're a typical Mariah stan. I didn't know, it wasn't her fault yada yada yada.

??? sweetheart I did not know and that indeed is her fault if what you described happened

unlike the majority of kats on here I'm not about to try to make an excuse for SA because "my fave" did it sl;dkfjasdf

Edited by ImpressMeMuch

Just now, Yes, AND said:

Madonna is 67 and still looks good in a bodysuit. Please stop.

my enemies enemy is my friend ily again

1 minute ago, Yes, AND said:

Madonna is 67 and still looks good in a bodysuit. Please stop.

No she doesn't. She has to hide her botched ass now always. She looked very old and haggard at Coachella and not pretty anymore

fTKGqkz.jpeg

Edited by Tate

2 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

??? sweetheart I did not know and that indeed is her fault if what you described happened

unlike you I'm not about to try to make an excuse for SA because "my fave" did it sl;dkfjasdf

Are you dumb? Just because someone says something doesn't mean it is true.

Also, even if it is true, I am not responsible for what Katy Perry did with her ******. And nor did I make any excuses for her.

Just now, Tate said:

Madonna also always has to hide her hands cause they have looked 90 since 2002

Gaga's are the same. I saw a photo of her cradling the ***** of one of her fans and her hands were wrinkled and haggard. She had a firm grip on that ***** though.

Just now, Yes, AND said:

Gaga's are the same. I saw a photo of her cradling the ***** of one of her fans and her hands were wrinkled and haggard. She had a firm grip on that ***** though.

Gaga also has really terrible titties and a big nose. I think Madonnas hands look worse than lady gagas. Hopefully lady caca doesn't get a huge turtle shell shaped ass implants 🐢 but yea gaga has bad titties

Edited by Tate

4 minutes ago, Yes, AND said:

Are you dumb? Just because someone says something doesn't mean it is true.

Also, even if it is true, I am not responsible for what Katy Perry did with her ******. And nor did I make any excuses for her.

y'all kats are something else, have a gn dear lol

Madonna should be banned from grindr for catfishing. No way that oldbitch looks anything like that 😂 granny demented

This thumbnail scared me. I thought they caught the queen, SHYGIRL

9 minutes ago, California said:

gorgeous as always

Love this one too.

https://voca.ro/14IcqQ9GPmMc

2 minutes ago, Yes, AND said:

chop song but your voice is really saving it!

1 minute ago, California said:

chop song but your voice is really saving it!

I really like the piano chords she plays. There is a sense of tension it invokes which I like.

The CONFIDENCE to say that at 23!

Words that SCATISON RAE will never be able to say in this lifetime. Or in another. And then after that

sabrina

The person above me stans Camilla Cabello btw rip

Gaga's are the same. I saw a photo of her cradling the ***** of one of her fans and her hands were wrinkled and haggard. She had a firm grip on that ***** though.

Katy Perry LOVES to sexually harass people.

1 hour ago, Blade Runner said:

Katy Perry LOVES to sexually harass people.

Katy Perry also LOVES to support people who sexually harass women.

2 hours ago, Yes, AND said:

Do y'all actually like taustin's covers or is this some kinda collective joke i'm not in on? Aside from unbearable fagccent hes just wheezing, please ahh

2 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

Katy Perry also LOVES to support people who sexually harass women.

LA Reid - multiple allegations of sexual assault and harassment of female executives at Arista.

Executive producer of Mariah's last album - LA Reid

Still platforming R Kelly in 2016

Mariah Carey and R. Kelly cover "The Christmas Song" | The Mariah Carey  Archives

Singing happy birthday to a convicted woman beater:

The truth behind the Mariah Carey and Floyd Mayweather relationship

Best friends with Harvey Weinstein:

Singer Mariah Carey, producer Harvey Weinstein and Def Jam executive...  News Photo - Getty Images

Mariah needs to be exposed !

Edited by AgithaJohnson

13 minutes ago, Yes, AND said:

LA Reid - multiple allegations of sexual assault and harassment of female executives at Arista.

Executive producer of Mariah's last album - LA Reid

Still platforming R Kelly in 2016

Mariah Carey and R. Kelly cover "The Christmas Song" | The Mariah Carey  Archives

Singing happy birthday to a convicted woman beater:

The truth behind the Mariah Carey and Floyd Mayweather relationship

Best friends with Harvey Weinstein:

Singer Mariah Carey, producer Harvey Weinstein and Def Jam executive...  News Photo - Getty Images

Very informative, good job!

1 hour ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

Very informative, good job!

This is why you're not taken seriously.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.