Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43.1k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

cant tell if he just sucks at performing or if its bad bc hes covering radiohead.

@Escape time to get into Huoratron if you haven't already. clap3

29 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

Can't say I have! There was a song i occasionally bopped to from the Cryptocracy album but that was years ago.

4 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

cant tell if he just sucks at performing or if its bad bc hes covering radiohead.

Both

rogue2

It's such a blessing not to care about concerts or live performances. I can just stan vocally challenged artists and their bops with no problem

rogue2

5 minutes ago, Escape said:

@Escape time to get into Huoratron if you haven't already. clap3

Can't say I have! There was a song i occasionally bopped to from the Cryptocracy album but that was years ago.

I'm personally amazed how well his stuff has aged and it's definitely a good dive if you want some electro/industrial goodness (and you, supporting local artists is always a plus!)

I was, like, eight, working the night shift to learn English
I'm like a spy, I studied this ****, call me the K-G-

and-i-know-shell-be-the-death-of-me-at-l

I wouldn't even pay $23 to see that talentless puta

2 minutes ago, Diet Pepsi said:

I wouldn't even pay $23 to see that talentless puta

There is so much evil money in the world ...

shocked-surprised.gif

Madonna look so granny on that stage. She cant hide behind filters on stage. the song is corny too. i dont search i find copycat

11 minutes ago, Vin said:

taylor-swift-vogue-uk-jan-2018-+%2810%29

Someone was really trying to sabotage BORINGBarbie with this Vogue photoshoot.

Laughingat-You.gif

...Vin

It was one of her only interesting photoshoots. rip

1 minute ago, FailSafe said:

JIGSAW stans getting brave as if HOLYVIA didn't outstream her 10 albums with 2 rogue2

Idc what you're talking about but Fadmilla should retire from her music career

Who even wants to listen to her music nowadays? Urggg 🤢🤮

18 minutes ago, flower moon said:

i just learned subrimmer carpetlicker has like 7 albums deadbanana2 i thought she had like two

Yeah her first 4 albums are basically irrelevant though. Most stans consider emails I can't send her debut. A Janet teas.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.