Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

that zara x tyla song bombed but nobody even cares

  • Replies 43.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, AgithaJohnson said:

Yeah u do stan khias lmao

Every time you say this it just makes you look like a fool, but I'm sure you know that!

cardi-b-cardicertifiedlovergirl.gif

1 minute ago, Album Leak said:

Every time you say this it just makes you look like a fool, but I'm sure you know that!

cardi-b-cardicertifiedlovergirl.gif

It's a bunch of nobody chop ho's except Gaga u stan. Sorry gworl

nenekenya.gif

2 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

that zara x tyla song bombed but nobody even cares

oh yeah that did happened. everyone is pandering to stan twitter now

Just realized she has drop dead written on her collar. She just makes things feel so pedestrian.

4 minutes ago, AgithaJohnson said:

It's a bunch of nobody chop ho's except Gaga u stan. Sorry gworl

nenekenya.gif

ntm Iggy stan

nenekenya.gif

1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:

ntm Iggy stan

nenekenya.gif

Who said I stan Iggy?

nenekenya.gif

This is how I feel watching Madge get up on that stage anytime after she almost died... like even if it's not amazing she still hitting some of that choreo cmon *****

https://x.com/i/status/2006753805145424107

rip

the way there was a moment in time when The Cure was the most streamed Gaga song

Just now, AgithaJohnson said:

It's a bunch of nobody chop ho's except Gaga u stan. Sorry gworl

nenekenya.gif

Okay first of all Dido has several global hits and has sold around 40 million albums worldwide. Faddison is lucky to be even remembered in the footnotes of relevant music acts of the current decade.

cardi-b-cardicertifiedlovergirl.gif

Secondly you don't know about the khiadom of the artists I post! Some might be very much relevant in the context of their country's music scene! It's giving very Americentrism, nationalist MAGA vibes right now babe! Not a good look for you but it's okay, I won't tell anyone! heart

cardi-b-cardicertifiedlovergirl.gif

Just now, Escape said:

bopT why lie?

i hate smitten for being ashamed to stan this excellence like

Just now, Album Leak said:

Okay first of all Dido has several global hits and has sold around 40 million albums worldwide. Faddison is lucky to be even remembered in the footnotes of relevant music acts of the current decade.

cardi-b-cardicertifiedlovergirl.gif

Secondly you don't know about the khiadom of the artists I post! Some might be very much relevant in the context of their country's music scene! It's giving very Americentrism, nationalist MAGA vibes right now babe! Not a good look for you but it's okay, I won't tell anyone! heart

cardi-b-cardicertifiedlovergirl.gif

I'm sorry but I didn't read this coke rant. It's not my fault you stan a bunch of khias

nenekenya.gif

1 minute ago, Escape said:

bopT why lie?

This tea.

Iggy Azalea is hands down one of the best and biggest artists of our time. Even tho I don't stan, I can acknowledge this fact. I'd go further to even say she's in the top 3 best artists of all time.

1 minute ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

i hate smitten for being ashamed to stan this excellence like

tenor.gif

I hate how vintage 2013 is starting to look omg

1 minute ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

REAL ONES remember when Iggy Azalea debuted WORK at Rita Oras radioactive tour as an opener with her iconic poofy afro weeps

Remember when Sydney Sweeny was crying on camera because of the lack of money flow and having to pay for managers and agents etc?

I could never imagine having a BROKE fave @Vin

ziarastar.gif

Edited by AgithaJohnson

2 minutes ago, Florence Belch said:

Debuting a song at a Rita Oral tour ijbol

tenor.gif

Wonder if those Rita Ora tour attendees knew they were witnessing history (question mark) in the making

tenor.gif

13 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

i hate smitten for being ashamed to stan this excellence like

his weak ass! let these hoes bully him away from his faves, i can't imagine

i still love u tho

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.