Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

Charli xcx: "The dance floor is dead."

Madonna: "Don't be a vibe kill."

Come on, meet me on the dance floor

Holli-Would-2.gif


Come here, baby,

I can give you much more tonight

Holli-Would-2.gif


Oh, baby, let's do it right

I feel so FREEEE.

Holli-Would-2.gif

...Vin

  • Replies 43.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, Album Leak said:

@Florence Belch I'm bored give me an Italian banger...

cardi-b-cardicertifiedlovergirl.gif

Would you like one from the times of Cher being plastic-free, or one where she is human flesh-free

tenor.gif

Just now, Florence Belch said:

Would you like one from the times of Cher being plastic-free, or one where she is human flesh-free

tenor.gif

Cher being plastic free at any point of her life sounds like a conspiracy theory babe!

Give me both.

cardi-b-cardicertifiedlovergirl.gif

3 minutes ago, conatus said:

Wonder if those Rita Ora tour attendees knew they were witnessing history (question mark) in the making

tenor.gif

Bold of you to assume there were people at that concert in the first place

tenor.gif

42 minutes ago, rmmas said:

I doubt if any of confessions ii materials will be able to top this

Phar phrom wha can hel

Pha phrom where is safe

Rush sho-sho-show you

Lo lo-low down you

Why does it sound like she has no teeth

cover-ears.gif

8 minutes ago, AgithaJohnson said:

Remember when Sydney Sweeny was crying on camera because of the lack of money flow and having to pay for managers and agents etc?

I could never imagine having a BROKE fave @Vin

ziarastar.gif

Screenshot_20260305-0713322.thumb.png.23

Left BROKE, Jobless, Babyless, Fingerless.

Meanwhile...

I feel so FREEEE.

7qdwqc.gif

...Vin

Just now, Album Leak said:

Cher being plastic free at any point of her life sounds like a conspiracy theory babe!

Give me both.

cardi-b-cardicertifiedlovergirl.gif

I am lowkey obsessed with these two as of lately

rogue2

4 minutes ago, Vin said:

Screenshot_20260305-0713322.thumb.png.23

Left BROKE, Jobless, Babyless, Fingerless.

Meanwhile...

I feel so FREEEE.

7qdwqc.gif

...Vin

Who is in this gif? Certainly not the high school TV show fad

ziarastar.gif

12 minutes ago, Florence Belch said:

Bold of you to assume there were people at that concert in the first place

tenor.gif

Well we know at the very least that Perpetual Attendee Rita Ora was there, but that's not saying much considering that woman turns up to the opening of an envelope

tenor.gif

14 minutes ago, Click Clack said:

his weak ass! let these hoes bully him away from his faves, i can't imagine

i still love u tho

WEAK?!

Yet your favorite Tomb Raider games are the easiest even on hard mode. Let's talk about #THAT instead

ziarastar.gif

5 minutes ago, Florence Belch said:

I am lowkey obsessed with these two as of lately

rogue2

APNEA is a BBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPP. Going straight to the bookmarks.

80s-90s.gif

Also really liked Ti voglio, but I think there's like a great 4 minute song in this good almost 6 minute song. But I'm curious enough to explore further.

Thanks babe, this was fabulous!

cardi-b-cardicertifiedlovergirl.gif

Just now, Kabrona said:

Syg cleanse

Should have been CHARTDROP's second single, I lowkey hate her for releasing that turd instead

rogue2

10 minutes ago, Florence Belch said:

I am lowkey obsessed with these two as of lately

rogue2

do you know alberto camerini

ziarastar.gif

2 minutes ago, conatus said:

Well we know at the very least that Perpetual Attendee Rita Ora was there, but that's not saying much considering that woman turns up to the opening of an envelope

tenor.gif

I believe she's a professional blackmailer, it would explain why she shows up anywhere without even being asked to

tenor.gif

4 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

APNEA is a BBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPP. Going straight to the bookmarks.

80s-90s.gif

Also really liked Ti voglio, but I think there's like a great 4 minute song in this good almost 6 minute song. But I'm curious enough to explore further.

Thanks babe, this was fabulous!

cardi-b-cardicertifiedlovergirl.gif

APNEA is an immense bop still to this day, have no problem asking me other Italian bangers babe hug

rogue2

6 minutes ago, California said:

was so confused so i went to wiki

this play looks so silly lol

In the present-day, Celine Dion hijacks a Titanic museum tour, where she claims to have survived the Titanic's sinking. Celine begins to narrate her version of what really happened to Jack and Rose, and the other characters from the movie on the night the Titanic sank

Katys lawyer fees are piling up. We need a new world tour NOW @KatyPrismSpirit

ziarastar.gif

3 minutes ago, Katamari said:

do you know alberto camerini

ziarastar.gif

The Italian David Bowie (poor Renato Zero), Maccheroni elettronici is THAT hymn jonny2

Wait, how do you know him

ziarastar.gif

Just now, Florence Belch said:

The Italian David Bowie (poor Renato Zero), Maccheroni elettronici is THAT hymn jonny2

Wait, how do you know him

ziarastar.gif

omg love his bops!

telax and bottega del caffe are my favs jonny2 amongst his other hits! clap3

1 minute ago, Katamari said:

omg love his bops!

telax and bottega del caffe are my favs jonny2 amongst his other hits! clap3

He served some of the best rock bops tbh, Sintonizzati con me is also an ultimate jam jonny2

14 minutes ago, AgithaJohnson said:

WEAK?!

Yet your favorite Tomb Raider games are the easiest even on hard mode. Let's talk about #THAT instead

ziarastar.gif

NDJDJDJDJDBDJDNDNDDBDBDBDDB

i-

this is personal!

4 minutes ago, Florence Belch said:

APNEA is an immense bop still to this day, have no problem asking me other Italian bangers babe hug

rogue2

You should've lead with this for Ornella. BEAUTIFUL clap3

Think I need to make a playlist of her eventually, but omg the amount of albums, these hags are testing me!

Also, have you ever heard of this bawp?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.