Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Album Leak said:

You should've lead with this for Ornella. BEAUTIFUL clap3

Think I need to make a playlist of her eventually, but omg the amount of albums, these hags are testing me!

Also, have you ever heard of this bawp?

My favourite Ornella's song Is Eternità, but Perduto is definitely one of her best songs too! Her discography is aging like fine wine, unfortunately we lost her months ago (she was a kii as a person) chick3

Honestly it's my first time listening to it (yes, it's a JAM!), it has major Loredana Bertè-vibes! She's my mother's favourite female artist btw, this is one of her biggest classiques

  • Replies 43.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Florence Belch said:

My favourite Ornella's song Is Eternità, but Perduto is definitely one of her best songs too! Her discography is aging like fine wine, unfortunately we lost her months ago (she was a kii as a person) chick3

Honestly it's my first time listening to it (yes, it's a JAM!), it has major Loredana Bertè-vibes! She's my mother's favourite female artist btw, this is one of her biggest classiques

We are going to need a global hag rate at this point.. Clicked around her discography here and there and was very convinced of the quality. So definitely have to do a deep dive on her at some point!

Loove the voice on Loredana, but this song and it's reggae vibes uhm.. chile anyway so!

2 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

We are going to need a global hag rate at this point.. Clicked around her discography here and there and was very convinced of the quality. So definitely have to do a deep dive on her at some point!

Loove the voice on Loredana, but this song and it's reggae vibes uhm.. chile anyway so!

First we need your Finnish divas rate(s) babe, so that we can bop and make you proud! Then yes, a global hag rate would be LIT, great idea babe bird

Damn, you didn't have to drag Loredana like that sjsjsns

rogue2

2 minutes ago, Florence Belch said:

First we need your Finnish divas rate(s) babe, so that we can bop and make you proud! Then yes, a global hag rate would be LIT, great idea babe bird

Damn, you didn't have to drag Loredana like that sjsjsns

rogue2

I love her voice though so there's probably song in there I'll like!

The way I made the playlist for the rate but like.. ain't nobody joining that rate! Besides, I'll be super busy with two jobs (temporarily) and trying to finish graduating this year so whatever free time I have I'm not giving to google docs and trying to make graphics and writing artist descriptions just for 5 people to show up.

tenor.gif

Besides if I'm doing a rate it's basically my duty and responsibility to do a Dido Discography rate to begin with. Maybe I'll get 10 people to show up (somewhere in 2027!)

tenor.gif

The way I'm not clicking on a single one of these songs

suburban

I fk with La Roux tho obv

How many times do they mention Sabrina's name in Madge's new lead single? Lets hope it works and Sabrina's Gen Z fans will make this one a hit for her.

It's so sad to think that GrandMadonna needs to hop on collab with current popular artist to get a hit suburban

Yes, that hag cant innovate anymore. Just retire rather than keeps tarnishing your legacy suburban

7 minutes ago, Donquizote said:

It's so sad to think that GrandMadonna needs to hop on collab with current popular artist to get a hit suburban

You know what's sad? Posting the same stale sloppy drag like four times in SYG to no effect whatsoever!

The stench of loser energy that gives!

sabrina

1 hour ago, Album Leak said:

We are going to need a global hag rate at this point..

We just had two hosted by me mind you

nenekenya.gif

3 minutes ago, conatus said:

We just had two hosted by me mind you

nenekenya.gif

See I was about to mention you for being the resident hag (rate) expert but you got your hands full with Ladies Of Jazz Part 2 I'm sure!

nenekenya.gif

Just now, Album Leak said:

See I was about to mention you for being the resident hag (rate) expert but you got your hands full with Ladies Of Jazz Part 2 I'm sure!

nenekenya.gif

Yeah, that's definitely happening. Same with the Neo-Soul rate. Both coming Marchtember 32nd.

nenekenya.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.