Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

27 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

So Gag is fading?

rogue2

All of these girls can never fade. But a new one will rise each decade becuase it is so foretold.

  • Replies 42.9k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

24 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Like a bixh out of order

Like a bat out of hell

Like a fish out of water

I'm scared, can't you tell

Bang bang

Bang bang

I thought you were good

But you painted me bad

Compared to the others

You're the best thing I had

Bang bang, shot you dead

Bang bang, shot you dead

I thought it was you

And I loved you the most

But I was just keeping

My enemies close

I made a decision, I would never look back

So how did you end up with all my jack?

Bang bang, shot you dead

Bang bang, shot you dead (in the head)

Bixch out of order

Bat out of hell

Fish out of water

I'm scared, can't you tell

Bang bang, shot you dead

Bang bang, shot you dead

I made a decision, I would never look back

So how did you end up with all of my jack?

Bang bang, shot you dead

Bang bang, shot you dead

Bang bang, shot you dead, shot my lover in the head

Bang bang, shot you dead and I have no regrets

Bang bang, shot you dead in the head

Bang bang, shot you dead, shot my lover in the head

And then I discovered

It couldn't get worse

You were building my coffin

You were driving my hearse

Bang bang, shot you dead

Bang bang, in the head

I thought it was you

And I loved you the most

But I was just keeping

My enemies close

I made a decision, I would never look back

So how did you end up with all of my jack?

Bang bang, shot you dead, in the head

Bang bang, shot you dead, shot my lover in the head

Bang bang, shot you dead and I have no regrets

Bang bang, shot you dead, in the head

Bang bang, shot you dead, shot my lover in the head

You have to die for me, baby

That's right, you have to die for me, baby

How could I move on with my life

If you didn't die for me, baby?

If you didn't die for me, baby?

I need you to die for me, baby!

Bang bang, shot you dead, shot my lover in the head

Bang bang, shot you dead, shot my lover in the head

Bang bang, shot you dead, shot my lover in the head

Now my lover is dead, and I have no regrets

He deserved it

And I'm going straight to hell

And I've got a lot of friends there

And if I see that bixch in hell

I'm gonna shoot him in the head again

Cause I wanna see him die

Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

Now drive bixch

I said drive bixch

And while you're at it, die bixch

That's right drive bixch

Now drive bixch

I said drive bixch

And while you're at it, die bixch

That's right drive bixch

Now if you're gonna act like a bixch

Then you're gonna die like a bixch

24 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Like a bixh out of order

Like a bat out of hell

Like a fish out of water

I'm scared, can't you tell

Bang bang

Bang bang

I thought you were good

But you painted me bad

Compared to the others

You're the best thing I had

Bang bang, shot you dead

Bang bang, shot you dead

I thought it was you

And I loved you the most

But I was just keeping

My enemies close

I made a decision, I would never look back

So how did you end up with all my jack?

Bang bang, shot you dead

Bang bang, shot you dead (in the head)

Bixch out of order

Bat out of hell

Fish out of water

I'm scared, can't you tell

Bang bang, shot you dead

Bang bang, shot you dead

I made a decision, I would never look back

So how did you end up with all of my jack?

Bang bang, shot you dead

Bang bang, shot you dead

Bang bang, shot you dead, shot my lover in the head

Bang bang, shot you dead and I have no regrets

Bang bang, shot you dead in the head

Bang bang, shot you dead, shot my lover in the head

And then I discovered

It couldn't get worse

You were building my coffin

You were driving my hearse

Bang bang, shot you dead

Bang bang, in the head

I thought it was you

And I loved you the most

But I was just keeping

My enemies close

I made a decision, I would never look back

So how did you end up with all of my jack?

Bang bang, shot you dead, in the head

Bang bang, shot you dead, shot my lover in the head

Bang bang, shot you dead and I have no regrets

Bang bang, shot you dead, in the head

Bang bang, shot you dead, shot my lover in the head

You have to die for me, baby

That's right, you have to die for me, baby

How could I move on with my life

If you didn't die for me, baby?

If you didn't die for me, baby?

I need you to die for me, baby!

Bang bang, shot you dead, shot my lover in the head

Bang bang, shot you dead, shot my lover in the head

Bang bang, shot you dead, shot my lover in the head

Now my lover is dead, and I have no regrets

He deserved it

And I'm going straight to hell

And I've got a lot of friends there

And if I see that bixch in hell

I'm gonna shoot him in the head again

Cause I wanna see him die

Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

Now drive bixch

I said drive bixch

And while you're at it, die bixch

That's right drive bixch

Now drive bixch

I said drive bixch

And while you're at it, die bixch

That's right drive bixch

Now if you're gonna act like a bixch

Then you're gonna die like a bixch

MDNA was the era that begun the worst decade of Madonna's career where she lost most of her audience and respect.

Let's quote something from Ray Of Light, Confessions, Music, American Life…

1 minute ago, Pop said:

All of these girls can never fade. But a new one will rise each decade becuase it is so foretold.

So you agree? You think you're a prophet?

images.jpg

Sabrina is genuinely so charismatic on stage, I need her to start releasing good albums

1 minute ago, Pop said:

MDNA was the era that begun the worst decade of Madonna's career where she lost most of her audience and respect.

WRONG!!!! It was Hard Candy.

2 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

WRONG!!!! It was Hard Candy.

Hard Candy was a cute little detour into the mainstream that should have lasted 1 album.

Unfortunately she doubled down on in with MDNA and Repel Charts.

Madame X I won't even talk about.

Just now, Pop said:

Madame X I won't even talk about.

It's a masterpiece 🌚

I Feel So Fat making people appreciate the overhated, experimental masterpiece Madame X. we love to see it

Madonna's new song actually sucks. It's relying on nostalgia. It lacks melody. There's a bunch of just … instrumental space in the song. The gays are gagged because it's FiVe miNutEs long. There is literally no hook. Vocals are non existent. And it sucks it's attached to the slayage of the OG Confessions

Mad Nonna served mess at Coachella. Her face looks like jigsaw. Granny **** sagging down to her ankles. Legs looked like they were buckling. There comes a time where you hang some things up. God and don't get me going on those raw Turkey legs lookin' like a melted candle.

O4su5sS.jpeg

Kats trying so hard to make Gaga and Kesha look bad ahhKATIE PRAIRIE IS OVER

These public lashings are making the Kats do thee most than ever before

Rapy Perry is the Jeffrey Epstein of Pop

She disgusts me in ways I didn't even think were possible

8 minutes ago, AgithaJohnson said:

The most viral she's been in a min

ziarastar.gif

Katykunts weren't lying. Katymania™ is indeed upon us

ziarastar.gif

4 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

Katykunts weren't lying. Katymania™ is indeed upon us

ziarastar.gif

These numbers...

ziarastar.gif

46 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

I Feel So Fat making people appreciate the overhated, experimental masterpiece Madame X. we love to see it

For some reason, MaDom Top X feels like her most forgotten album even though it's her most recent

You know. Katy Perry always served molesty. She's that girl at the party who just TOUCHED everyone and thinks it's cute or funny. When in fact she's getting her rocks off and that clam is getting engorged.

Kinda serves lipstick lez too now that I think about. Hindsight 20/20

images.jpg

EDIT: stream never really over

Edited by gagalips

33 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

SYG cleanse

10151977_447274132070912_210454330218249

This is honestly one of her best imo, shot voice and all

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.