Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

18 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

tate mcribs legacy: prostitution and normalizing morgan wallen duets clap3

Scatisson's legacy

sub-buzz-3743-1630162087-1.png?downsize=

And respecting the MAGA culture

  • Replies 43.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:

not drag queen bullying allegations you must be exhausted @KatyPrismSpirit

IMG_4180.thumb.gif.55bf4e06e16d06ba1f533

the way I genuinely cant keep up anymore

7a672254-60d6-4f1b-965f-7b0ccd79e89e_460

6 minutes ago, Donquizote said:

OLDCUNTDONNA now using SLUTBRINA for a hit suburbanThat hag will use any hot girl to stay relevant like she did with Gaga, Taylor and Britney suburban

Wait Ms. Donquito what happened weren't you all for McMadead ? clearly Seen sense after her botched one piece 'performance' clinging to Sabrina with a stale collab destined to only do well on Eastern European airplay chart fan

Speaking of rebel heart, only BuccalFattown and Best Flight were listenable from that album.

Edited by Mr. Stratus

I stan HagDonna but it's fun to drag her recent choice in music suburban

Snoozzie Ware album is soo musically correct that it sounds very good when it just plays in their background because every beat gets stacked with soo many beautiful notes that it's hard to sound bad. It just sounds like GRANNY MUSIC, like the kind GODNOONNA would be loving

7a672254-60d6-4f1b-965f-7b0ccd79e89e_460

Omg I've now realized this is a fighting song jonny omggg DK5 might be the greatest post 000s GG ever…

Tell me why you in my be
You gon' make me get my vaseline
You don't wanna catch the third degree
Back up, I need fifty feet
I don't think you really want it
I don't think you really want it
I don't think you really want it
I don't think you really want
it

FUrlWZ.gif

the way Yes, AND abandoned this site after the allegations.

rs_600x600-170204110817-600.kanye-west_c

1 minute ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

the way Yes, AND abandoned this site after the allegations.

rs_600x600-170204110817-600.kanye-west_c

his threads were high camp

rs_600x600-170204110817-600.kanye-west_c

2 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

the way Yes, AND abandoned this site after the allegations.

rs_600x600-170204110817-600.kanye-west_c

The way you and 2AM are the last ones standing
XE0RPTt.gif

Their second album are full of flawless high energy mega bops….they eat those fast harmonies soo hard high love GGs n Harmonies

Edited by Kh-Loud

this is lowkey their taylor and katy performing hot n cold moment. not a single note was hit 😭

i keep seeing the little xboxes / angels whatever their names are attacking my gorgiana goddess rochelle jordan.

these gaes need to STFU!

Help, KatyPrismSpirit liked my post? I thought we were enemies? 🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.