Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 minutes ago, Buzzcutseason said:

I hate that I enjoy her songs

and i hate the you enjoy the worst track of the album

bjorkatrl.thumb.gif.6041ababb39a302bbecd

2 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

and i hate the you enjoy the worst track of the album

bjorkatrl.thumb.gif.6041ababb39a302bbecd

In The Rain is my favorite

27 minutes ago, Buzzcutseason said:

In The Rain is my favorite

likely thing for THE BEST TRACK to be

Screenshot-20260419-161527-Face-App.jpg

With the early 2010s nostalgia going on at the moment, i feel like it would be an ideal moment for J.Lo and Pitbull to drop a joint compilation album (they have enough songs together for one + they can record some more) and do a joint tour. I feel like that could actually do very well!

Just now, Escape said:

On The Floor, Dance Again... what else?

Jennifer Lopez ft. Pitbull - Fresh Out The Oven (2009)

Jennifer Lopez ft. Pitbull - On The Floor (2011)

Jennifer Lopez ft. Pitbull - Dance Again (2012)

Pitbull ft. Jennifer Lopez - Drinks For You (Ladies Anthem) (2012)

Jennifer Lopez ft. Pitbull - Live It Up (2013)

Pitbull ft. Jennifer Lopez & Claudia Leitte - We Are One (Ole Ola) (2014)

Jennifer Lopez ft. Pitbull - Booty (2014)

Prince Royce ft. Jennifer Lopez & Pitbull - Back It Up (2015)

Pitbull ft. Jennifer Lopez - Sexy Body (2017)

Just now, Escape said:

That was Iggy

That was the remix. The original version was with Pitbull

Would you rather eat out Cardi B's herpes infested coochina or Troye Sivan's Grindr-ridden hole

ryan5

Pitbull's compilation has been constantly charting on BB200. People are here for his hits. This is POP music

2 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

I know rmmas is perched

Brb I'm gonna move to Canada so I can immediately sign up for MAID

this is actually insane considering she was stuck at 50-55M for like years

Obviously very excited, it's a cute country ballad but I WANT bops.

kinda wish it was a collab with Miranda because I love their cowgirls performance, it was really fun!

The fact that no one has clocked Toucanne for stealing icon Helena Bonham Carter's look from Planet of the Apes for her Midhem album cover.

ATRL.gif

Edited by Ultraviolence

16 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

I know rmmas is perched

tate mcribs legacy: prostitution and normalizing morgan wallen duets clap3

1 minute ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

tate mcribs legacy: prostitution and normalizing morgan wallen duets clap3

and

https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.