Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

Maybe XBOX is right that DANCE MUSIX ISA DEAD… until GODDONNAs next appointment for her youthful injections…

The way GODDNA SUMMERS samples is the saving grace again, maybe shes the OG AVA MAX too

tenor.gif

  • Replies 42.9k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just heard Madoodoo's new song and it's horrid… and I love dance / house music. Worse than any Madoom X songs honestly

tenor.gif

6 minutes ago, flower moon said:

obvi.

addison her reign remains untouched

monkey-eating-and-looking-around-nosoloh

I hate to say this, like it's genuinely shortening my lifespan but.. Faddison was not ended by Madonna.

bfnt.gif

Imagine all the lemon parties happening right now with "I'm so free" blasting in the background whilst saggy asses getting ploughed rip

COME ON MEET ME ON THE DANCEFLOOR

madonna-madonna-hung-up.gif

COME HERE BABY I CAN GIVE YOU MUCH MORE TONIGHT

madonna-madonna-hung-up.gif

OH BABY LET'S DO IT RIGHT

madonna-madonna-hung-up.gif

We should NOT give Scatison even the tiniest compliment so you better edit that post real quick @Album Leak

rogue2

Addison is the new princess/queen of pop and yall will deal with it.

MADONNA

BRITNEY

GAGA

ADDISON

Every 10 years a new Supreme is born.

Just now, FailSafe said:

We should NOT give Scatison even the tiniest compliment so you better edit that post real quick @Album Leak

rogue2

I have to be honest and real with my hate, it doesn't hit the same if it's fake! If someone isn't ending Faddison WHICH IS THE EASIEST THING IN THE PLANET TO DO they deserve to be humiliated.

rogue2

8 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

I have to be honest and real with my hate, it doesn't hit the same if it's fake! If someone isn't ending Faddison WHICH IS THE EASIEST THING IN THE PLANET TO DO they deserve to be humiliated.

rogue2

We should not put our trust in GranMaDeadN/A. She's been useless in the past 20 years

rogue2

13 minutes ago, Pop said:

Addison is the new princess/queen of pop and yall will deal with it.

MADONNA

BRITNEY

GAGA

ADDISON

Every 10 years a new Supreme is born.

4p4zc2.jpg?a492960

1 minute ago, FailSafe said:

We should not put our trust in GranMaDeadN/A. She's been useless in the past 20 years

rogue2

I'm confident that SOMETHING in Confessions II will end Faddison... we can only hope at this point because it's NOT looking good!

Guess I gotta accept the pain
Need a cigarette to make me feel better
Every good thing comes my way
So I put my headphones on
Listen to my favorite song
Soaking up the rain, letting my hair down
So I put my headphones on

let's be honest girlies this can't be topped

16 minutes ago, Pop said:

Guess I gotta accept the pain
Need a cigarette to make me feel better
Every good thing comes my way
So I put my headphones on
Listen to my favorite song
Soaking up the rain, letting my hair down
So I put my headphones on

let's be honest girlies this can't be topped

Can't be topped? Girl **** has been GANG BANGED

rogue2

26 minutes ago, Pop said:

MADONNA

BRITNEY

GAGA

ADDISON

Every 10 years a new Supreme is born.

So Gag is fading?

rogue2

5 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

Can't be topped? Girl **** has been GANG BANGED

rogue2

Like a bixh out of order

Like a bat out of hell

Like a fish out of water

I'm scared, can't you tell

Bang bang

Bang bang

I thought you were good

But you painted me bad

Compared to the others

You're the best thing I had

Bang bang, shot you dead

Bang bang, shot you dead

I thought it was you

And I loved you the most

But I was just keeping

My enemies close

I made a decision, I would never look back

So how did you end up with all my jack?

Bang bang, shot you dead

Bang bang, shot you dead (in the head)

Bixch out of order

Bat out of hell

Fish out of water

I'm scared, can't you tell

Bang bang, shot you dead

Bang bang, shot you dead

I made a decision, I would never look back

So how did you end up with all of my jack?

Bang bang, shot you dead

Bang bang, shot you dead

Bang bang, shot you dead, shot my lover in the head

Bang bang, shot you dead and I have no regrets

Bang bang, shot you dead in the head

Bang bang, shot you dead, shot my lover in the head

And then I discovered

It couldn't get worse

You were building my coffin

You were driving my hearse

Bang bang, shot you dead

Bang bang, in the head

I thought it was you

And I loved you the most

But I was just keeping

My enemies close

I made a decision, I would never look back

So how did you end up with all of my jack?

Bang bang, shot you dead, in the head

Bang bang, shot you dead, shot my lover in the head

Bang bang, shot you dead and I have no regrets

Bang bang, shot you dead, in the head

Bang bang, shot you dead, shot my lover in the head

You have to die for me, baby

That's right, you have to die for me, baby

How could I move on with my life

If you didn't die for me, baby?

If you didn't die for me, baby?

I need you to die for me, baby!

Bang bang, shot you dead, shot my lover in the head

Bang bang, shot you dead, shot my lover in the head

Bang bang, shot you dead, shot my lover in the head

Now my lover is dead, and I have no regrets

He deserved it

And I'm going straight to hell

And I've got a lot of friends there

And if I see that bixch in hell

I'm gonna shoot him in the head again

Cause I wanna see him die

Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

Now drive bixch

I said drive bixch

And while you're at it, die bixch

That's right drive bixch

Now drive bixch

I said drive bixch

And while you're at it, die bixch

That's right drive bixch

Now if you're gonna act like a bixch

Then you're gonna die like a bixch

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.