Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

6 minutes ago, BjorkIsMyMom said:

@sunbathinganimal @conatus Rayeola and Lawnfee (drag nickname for Laufey) both getting panned on Jazz Twitter. Are we becoming optimistic?

FailSafe.thumb.gif.c2511b5912fe5728881ca

It was long overdue

FailSafe.thumb.gif.c2511b5912fe5728881ca

  • Replies 42.9k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

25 minutes ago, Escape said:

Hmm, how come I don't know this? I like it though.

It was a small one hit wonder in early/mids 2000s and they only made one album.. but that album is still to this day pretty legit.

Im so bored by the olivia dean stuff now.

I cant hear Man I Need one more time its just toooo familiar and played out my god

2 minutes ago, Tiara said:

@KatyPrismSpirit now why are you lashing Godty on your alt?

Queen Aya still making waves on X clap3

Honestly if this Kathy Purr stuff gets worse I'll rebrand to AyaNakamuraSpirit jonny2

20 minutes ago, flower moon said:

oops sorry choppell i was aiming for florence

girl-vaping-stan-twitter.gif

Well, technically Flatulence is a brunette and has the face of a plum on a good day, I fear the horse looking allegations are LIES

Speaking of horses, I bet Charli has the nostrils of a horse when she snorts

tenor.gif

Pretty lame week, but I found something.

Faddison ender of the week.

Fadddter ender of the week (wish she didn't do the genre shift at the end though, so unnecessary).

1 hour ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

he wants to be smerz so bad

we still have feisty!

5 hours ago, narid said:

Imagine being a sad ageing gay in a c*m-stained basement wishing an artist's death on a pop forum! mandown

Thank god I'm neither Mad Nonna is gonna die soon though

caroIinepolachek.thumb.gif.baecdcf61ea32

You gonna cry? Throw a vigil? I mean HAVE YOU BEEN PREPARED??? She's like 75. The clock is TICKING!
Time goes by... SO slowly...

All these excuses for R. Perry. People just hate the idea of accountability.

1 hour ago, howboutdat said:

Thank god I'm neither Mad Nonna is gonna die soon though

caroIinepolachek.thumb.gif.baecdcf61ea32

You gonna cry? Throw a vigil? I mean HAVE YOU BEEN PREPARED??? She's like 75. The clock is TICKING!
Time goes by... SO slowly...

Never escaping the allegations!

sabrina

a 5-Member GG looks so freaking good during dance formation when each member shift in and out of the center. It creates so much flows and dynamic of movements

Then there's PCD, the way Nicolle never ever left the middle when they got down to 5 clack

Even Beyonce let Kelly and Michelle get in the middle all the time even when they weren't singing lead

Screenshot_2026-04-17-01-18-39-294_com.i

regurgitating a regurgitation. granny out of ideas

url.gif.2c97fe3499e5a581dd5b0a17647229f6

Edited by Tate

240602_Sky_Ferreira-0081-600x400.jpg

Thanks for coming
Sometimes I like to just hide in the shadows
Create a new persona, a different identity
I can be whoever I want to be
Create a new persona
Honestly, I wish I could be like other people
And just not care

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.