Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 42.9k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

15 minutes ago, Diet Pepsi said:

but @Raphy & @Popboi. told me she was a raging conservative how could this be?

it's all @California 's fault.

caroIinepolachek.thumb.gif.baecdcf61ea32

I never knew, I never knew, I never knew, I never knew

I never knew oooooh

The incoming rock trend …

Hoping it's more Heavy Metal Lover than heavy metal

caroIinepolachek.thumb.gif.baecdcf61ea32

25 minutes ago, Diet Pepsi said:

but @Raphy & @Popboi. told me she was a raging conservative how could this be?

Mexican Queen

Why do we act like Charli XCX is the last word on everything? She is just a glorified coke ***** who makes noises that sometimes could be considered music.

13 minutes ago, Escape said:

Pre-chorus is very similar to Speakerphone... "with a friend or on your own."

Still don't know any Waldo's People song except their Eurovision flop..

Firevision outsold! clap3

Slayyyter is really blowing in real time nah? I walked into the office this morning and witnessed my mid 30s Caucasian female coworker jamming to CRANK(I'm closested at work) and the ATRLER in me always jumped the **** out and started bending my back

caroIinepolachek.thumb.gif.baecdcf61ea32

"I think the dance floor is dead, so now we're making rock music"

Who's gonna tell her that she would need to actually sing to pull it off

FailSafe.thumb.gif.c2511b5912fe5728881ca

2 minutes ago, Florence Belch said:

"I think the dance floor is dead, so now we're making rock music"

Who's gonna tell her that she would need to actually sing to pull it off

FailSafe.thumb.gif.c2511b5912fe5728881ca

She's getting brave cuz of AI it seems….

FailSafe.thumb.gif.c2511b5912fe5728881ca

Edited by Kh-Loud

Charlatan XBOX doing rock music? Maybe I'll finally give her a stream this time, that's if she doesn't manage to make pots and pans (Rock Ver.)

FailSafe.thumb.gif.c2511b5912fe5728881ca

2 minutes ago, Kh-Loud said:

She's getting brave of AI it seems….

FailSafe.thumb.gif.c2511b5912fe5728881ca

I hate it when someone that can't catch a tune live, even if their life depends on it, believes they can pull off rock music Just because they've listened to PJ Holyvey

But ngl, I can't wait to cackle at how she's gonna autotune tf out of her voice over an electric guitar, it's gonna be so bad

FailSafe.thumb.gif.c2511b5912fe5728881ca

Edited by Florence Belch

1 minute ago, Florence Belch said:

I hate it when someone that can't catch a tune live, even if their life depends on it, believes they can pull off rock music Just because they've listened to PJ Holyvey

But ngl, I can't wait to cackle at how she's gonna autotune tf out of her voice over an electric guitar, it's gonna be so bad

FailSafe.thumb.gif.c2511b5912fe5728881ca

Hopefully the rock heads will lash her across social media platforms

FailSafe.thumb.gif.c2511b5912fe5728881ca

talking about rock music, poor Harley William, she's about to get chopped off the track list for confirming the collab for ACT 3

Now that's two SANGERS that should be making rock music POST-DANCE era

FailSafe.thumb.gif.c2511b5912fe5728881ca

20 minutes ago, discosean said:

Why do we act like Charli XCX is the last word on everything? She is just a glorified coke ***** who makes noises that sometimes could be considered music.

I do think she's genuinely talented, but I also HATE the trends that Brat embodies. It's just lame overly-cynical club music for The Gays™, it sound like unfinished GarageBand demos, and the graphics are lazy on purpose. Everything has to be ironic and satirical

I yearn for the version of Charli XCX, unaffected by Stan Twitter, that was capable of writing explosive alt-pop songs:

FailSafe.thumb.gif.c2511b5912fe5728881ca

1 minute ago, Cry said:

Hopefully the rock heads will lash her across social media platforms

FailSafe.thumb.gif.c2511b5912fe5728881ca

And we'll gladly join them in the process, we are making a vaccine against this rock stain of MonkeypoXCX

FailSafe.thumb.gif.c2511b5912fe5728881ca

43 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

Still don't know any Waldo's People song except their Eurovision flop..

Firevision outsold! clap3

Hmm, how come I don't know this? I like it though.

There's another video going viral of Katy forcing a kiss on a 14 year old boy on stage without clear consent. He looked really uncomfortable. The plot for R Perry thickens.

i like future nostalgia but the fact that people compared it to the excellence that is confessions on a dance floor is crazy to me rip

@sunbathinganimal @conatus Rayeola and Lawnfee (drag nickname for Laufey) both getting panned on Jazz Twitter. Are we becoming optimistic?

FailSafe.thumb.gif.c2511b5912fe5728881ca

7 minutes ago, taylorthelord said:

i like future nostalgia but the fact that people compared it to the excellence that is confessions on a dance floor is crazy to me rip

Chromatica held up better.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.