Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

Unlike Mooriah "we luv u Dr luke" and R Pedonna "I love little boys", Celine is a saint and unproblematic so let's leave her alone.mp3

rogue2

This reminds me of the time she blocked her label from signing Lara Fabian because she said some shady things about her once after CD's Eurovision performance

Probably the only time she got messy and even then it was just Karma.mp3 mandown

  • Replies 43.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

10 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

Unlike Mooriah "we luv u Dr luke" and R Pedonna "I love little boys", Celine is a saint and unproblematic so let's leave her alone.mp3

rogue2

⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰

1 hour ago, SmittenCake said:

One of the best artists of our time. Wow.

The way she gets disrespected on here is pissing me off! We don't do that here!

IMG_1800.gif

12 minutes ago, Tate said:

Billie Ilish is an idiot and should stop talking IMG_1800.gif

I actually hope she keeps talking. I love Billie stans seeing their fav get lashed for her performance activism.

IMG_1800.gif

Drake and Gracia Abrams interaction seems like nightmare fuel. Two boring acts who bring nothing to the table.

rogue2

why are these people in ecstasy over that remix of "dracula" with the girl from blackpink or whatever? that thing is atrocious

rogue2

I'll be your twink figure
I sniff that yellow popper
I can make benefit deals with my friends because my hole's looser

bird

1 hour ago, l3disko said:

I actually hope she keeps talking. I love Billie stans seeing their fav get lashed for her performance activism.

im gay but i dont really like Taylor or Billies titties for different reasons

IMG_1800.gif

2 hours ago, punisher said:

#whoremembers

i just know they play with their holes while watching Stranger Things season 1

IMG_1800.gif

where are @California , @popmusicisdead , and @Florence Belch ?

are you chirrens also in europe with @conatus ?

someone needs to drag these girlies

the only time Endocrina Sawayama ever served btw

1 minute ago, popmusicisdead said:

i just know they play with their holes while watching Stranger Things season 1

IMG_1800.gif

not you manifesting as soon as i typed my message deadbanana

rina had so much potential, but that second album with the incredibly boring ballads turned me off completely.

this one from last year was actually cute tho

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.