Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

51 minutes ago, Eeveelution said:

I can't even feel bad for Rina because how do you go from this:

to this:

rogue2

And if I said that Paris Hilton feature clears most of Hold The Gaga

rogue2

  • Replies 43.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Mezzanine said:

And if I said that Paris Hilton feature clears most of Hold The Gaga

rogue2

nice try we are not pressing play on that

rogue2

Just now, California said:

kim petras needs to take a 10 year hiatus I'm so serious

rogue2

Why not a permanent hiatus? Her music got so bad lately, she might as well retire while keeping a semblance of dignity with her

IMG_1800.gif

Just now, Cry said:

Why not a permanent hiatus? Her music got so bad lately, she might as well retire while keeping a semblance of dignity with her

IMG_1800.gif

I was trying to be nice

rogue2

4 minutes ago, California said:

kim petras needs to take a 10 year hiatus I'm so serious

rogue2

I was kind of bopping to her new singles

rogue2

1 hour ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

she ate for like two seconds, then disappeared forever

She's only had like one meh album since this classic. She'll resume usual quality next album cycle and bury Phaecal Britches for good.

IMG_1800.gif

1 minute ago, California said:

I just found out Leon Thomas is that guy from Victorious

bione-gretchen.gif

girl

Madonna and Mariah stans should stop fighting about who has more daily streams and form an alliance against the real forgotten enemy: Celine Dion. The way she's flopping even harder than both of them on Spotify and nobody ever drags her

rogue2

15 minutes ago, Toxic Love said:

Madonna and Mariah stans should stop fighting about who has more daily streams and form an alliance against the real forgotten enemy: Celine Dion. The way she's flopping even harder than both of them on Spotify and nobody ever drags her

rogue2

Celine is harmless. They should unite and tug more at Taydolf's wig

IMG_1800.gif

The way Selena made Charli XBOX sound like an avant grade vocalist, oh, the bar is in hell for sure!

My lashes came to slay so step out my way. My nails cut deeper than your excuses. I'm too busy living in my villain era but the haters hate. So what's it gonna be— friend or foe? Are you rolling with me or am I running you over

lisa-blackpink-1st-solo-album-alter-ego-

59 minutes ago, Graves said:

Watching Twink Peaks for the first time.

Fgqc4l3VUAAbtTc.jpg

I have always wanted to watch that, but I am too much of scaredy cat kitty Let us know your final review!

ATRL made me discover Fadnet's Rock With U and Feedback and I wanted to give a try to her album. Why are there so many interludes 17HSMdI.gif

Well Nicki Minaj is fat and its hard to dress fatties unlike ROBYN who always looks Sexistential

1 hour ago, Curaga said:

I have always wanted to watch that, but I am too much of scaredy cat kitty Let us know your final review!

It's more mysterious and eerie than scary, there are also many moments where it just becomes a comedy. The Fire Walk With Me movie is probably the scariest part of the TP universe

Edited by playboi

2 hours ago, Graves said:

Watching Twink Peaks for the first time.

Fgqc4l3VUAAbtTc.jpg

1 hour ago, Curaga said:

I have always wanted to watch that, but I am too much of scaredy cat kitty Let us know your final review!

It doesn't have jumpscares so don't worry. The absurdity of the story concept is the horror aspect.

I do have to warn you,

The show should have ended once the investigation of the start of the show comes to an end. There's no point to watch beyond the conclusion of the event that led the agent to investigate the town.

To be more specific:

Once the chewing gum reveals who did it is when you can consider the show to be over

2 hours ago, Toxic Love said:

Madonna and Mariah stans should stop fighting about who has more daily streams and form an alliance against the real forgotten enemy: Celine Dion. The way she's flopping even harder than both of them on Spotify and nobody ever drags her

rogue2

Unlike Mooriah "we luv u Dr luke" and R Pedonna "I love little boys", Celine is a saint and unproblematic so let's leave her alone.mp3

rogue2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.