Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

the way we keep saying no to her acting but she won't stop

Is this not an MPG initiation rite?

rogue2

10 minutes ago, Rascal said:

The term 'arrested development' came into my head today, for no reason at all

IMG_1800.gif

no reason at all? or was it because the cleopatra of pop released a new, groundbreaking mv?

rogue2

Olivia Deak enjoyers picking paint colors to draw a rainbow:

well-i-know-who-didnt-name-this-paint-co

Kehlani has ALWAYS been on the right side of history and alongside GORGEOUS men

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

The "showgirl" in question

The nazi barbie era with the models was so much cooler than this dorky **** smh...

Can't decide which is worse: cynically marketing yourself as perpetually in high school, or genuinely believing it

IMG_1800.gif

5 minutes ago, Rascal said:

Can't decide which is worse: cynically marketing yourself as perpetually in high school, or genuinely believing it

IMG_1800.gif

I bet she LOVES the movie Booksmart... I've never seen someone giving such gifted theater kid energy like she does.

She probably uses that movie as a storyboard for her "directorial" career.

now this is how you do jazzy bossa nova not that Sloplivia Dean mess

6 minutes ago, Maddox said:

I bet she LOVES the movie Booksmart... I've never seen someone giving such gifted theater kid energy like she does.

She probably uses that movie as a storyboard for her "directorial" career.

Gifted theatre kid energy is Gaga lol

Taymu is wannabe cheerleader

amount of writers per songs

Aya Nakamura:

Copines: 1 (Aya Nakamura) 1stplace

DjaDja: 1 (Aya Nakamura)

Beyoncé:

Hold Up: 15 (too many to write down)

Alien Superstar: 20 (too many to write down 2.0)

19 minutes ago, Rascal said:

Can't decide which is worse: cynically marketing yourself as perpetually in high school, or genuinely believing it

IMG_1800.gif

and what about consuming it like it's manna from heaven and spending the last coins in your free checking account to buy multiple variants of the vinyl single you are never gonna play?

rogue2

Silent Night by Mariah Carey - 1,560

Accelerate by Xtinct - 1,237

Theif of Hearts going viral on TikTok. this being just being the latest of her tracks to go viral there. meanwhile Fadnet only has one. why?

IMG_1800.gif

What is that chop of a AI song Momo just sang?

Have to cleanse my ears with this Holy classic

I'll never understand people's obsession with concerts. Standing up for hours among sweaty people to listen to loud shitty versions of songs I can just listen to at home in peace... and I have to pay for that??

rogue2

2 minutes ago, Kh-Loud said:

Have to cleanse my ears with this Holy classic

This actual classic.

I've been posting less the last couple of weeks because I was traveling and getting my c00chie stretched internationally. Just enjoying my life.

But everywhere I went, I heard The Fate of Ophelia, to the point that it was making my life miserable. The song is OK, but the way it's being pushed onto us is highly suspicious.

i don't think I've ever witnessed this kind of payola in my lifetime. This needs to be investigated

IMG_1800.gif

1 hour ago, California said:

This flawless run of singles. Gag after gag

She should move up the album date too cause some homo in her team is definitely going to leak it

rogue2

Just now, Mezzanine said:

This flawless run of singles. Gag after gag

She should move up the album date too cause some homo in her team is definitely going to leak it

rogue2

we need someone to overshadow boryn's album

rogue2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.