Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

17 minutes ago, Toxic Love said:

FiA1tCiUAAEqMfu?format=jpg&name=large

This photo is so funny toofunny3

oh i know she shoved it in until the base

kid-gag.gif

You cannot convince me R Pedonna didn't touch young boys. If she could scream to the world her extreme lust for them, she certainly could do the deed in private.

I also find it funny when RapistDonna stans get into moral arguments. That's a battle they will NEVER win.

rogue2

10 hours ago, Patient Zero said:

I've been posting less the last couple of weeks because I was traveling and getting my c00chie stretched internationally. Just enjoying my life.

But everywhere I went, I heard The Fate of Ophelia, to the point that it was making my life miserable. The song is OK, but the way it's being pushed onto us is highly suspicious.

i don't think I've ever witnessed this kind of payola in my lifetime. This needs to be investigated

IMG_1800.gif

come to Poland. I've never heard it here.

IMG_1800.gif

44 minutes ago, Toxic Love said:

FiA1tCiUAAEqMfu?format=jpg&name=large

This photo is so funny toofunny3

She really is giving Ghislaine in this photo

Rihallah might have a better discography than HasBeyn.

DlbLy7iU8AEIDf7?format=jpg&name=900x900

49 minutes ago, Toxic Love said:

FiA1tCiUAAEqMfu?format=jpg&name=large

This photo is so funny toofunny3

This ETERNAL LOSER dies

What started oüt as a sǐmple altercyation

Turns into a real sticky situaytion

Me a just thinkin on the tiyeem that imafyacin

Makes me waaaannnaaa cryyy

DlbLy7iU8AEIDf7?format=jpg&name=900x900

Just now, conatus said:

This ETERNAL LOSER dies

Hunny that's not Pedonika

2 hours ago, Alessandra said:

where are @California , @popmusicisdead , and @Florence Belch ?

are you chirrens also in europe with @conatus ?

someone needs to drag these girlies

drag who

rogue2

4 hours ago, l3disko said:

I actually hope she keeps talking. I love Billie stans seeing their fav get lashed for her performance activism.

IMG_1800.gif

Of course you enjoy the lashings from chaya raichik and end wokeness. No surprises here!

IMG_1800.gif

I ******* hate Clairo so much. She belongs with Greasy Abrams endings

IMG_1800.gif

kiss print on ur jeans
fishnets, pull em off of me
u got it all and I want a piece
dont be a tease, freak it for me for sure

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886afddc70169105ff40b

Taylor can't even deliver a performative white liberal'd instagram post about ICE? why?

IMG_0882.thumb.gif.89db21c2b8e84770a7915

36 minutes ago, Toxic Love said:

I hate that a user had this thread in their signature. I just read it and I'm going to hell for laughing rip

that thread is an ugly mess, but the story from bey_admired that included this quote took me out:

"those were the most painful years of my life. The feelings of inadequacy I felt at the hands of a fat bottom are why I feel it is relevant in a thread about Sam Smith."

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.