Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

7 minutes ago, California said:

we need someone to overshadow boryn's album

rogue2

We already have Felonie for that. The drags her album is gonna get will definitely overshadow everyone else

rogue2

Just now, Toxic Love said:

We already have Felonie for that. The drags her album is gonna get will definitely overshadow everyone else

rogue2

idk I fear stan twitter used up all their ammo during PORTALS. I hope you're right

rogue2

Just now, Eeveelution said:

Slayyyter

Felonie

RAYEola

Boryn

Loreen

Snail Mail

March 27th has something for everyone

rogue2

Big day for every kind of The Worst Gay You Know

IMG_1800.gif

Just now, Eeveelution said:

Slayyyter

Felonie

RAYEola

Boryn

Loreen

Snail Mail

March 27th has something for everyone

rogue2

for people with taste

for pedophiles

for GP

for grandpas

for AI enthusiasts

for Eeveelution

rogue2

1 minute ago, Eeveelution said:

Slayyyter

Felonie

RAYEola

Boryn

Loreen

Snail Mail

March 27th has something for everyone

rogue2

Mooriah's 56th or 57th birthday as well

rogue2

Just now, California said:

for people with taste

for pedophiles

for GP

for grandpas

for AI enthusiasts

for Eeveelution

rogue2

Even I don't stan Snail Mail

rogue2

4 minutes ago, California said:

oh she's done for

rogue2

#whoremembers when she ended phobia bridges

9b39QpV.jpeg

rogue2

Just now, KatyPrismSpirit said:

#whoremembers when she ended phobia bridges

9b39QpV.jpeg

rogue2

we want playlisting. Autoplay. Streaming farms. Every payola that can be made. I want inflated numbers. Botted likes. Unskippable ads. Bought awards. Paid critics. I want fraudulence like the label is at the brink of bankruptcy. No more love and light strategies.

Just now, California said:

this mark ronson puppet

IMG_1800.gif

And if I said I was jealous

IMG_1800.gif

Just now, conatus said:

And if I said I was jealous

IMG_1800.gif

like

rogue2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.