Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

Inorganic/Cult Inflated BTS & Female BTS in the Top3? SHOCKER

  • Replies 43.6k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Troye feels like a parody of a gay person atp, the heavy-handed references and tropes are lowkey insulting rip

Madonna sweetie...

TLOAS (2025) 25 days to get all songs to 100m streams but less than a year on and it's doing GUTS (2023) daily numbers

the Thai government turned the streaming farms OFF

Edited by gelato

rip

translation:

"Nobody predicted that her new ethnicity would be child"

Edited by FrederickGa

29 minutes ago, gelato said:

TLOAS (2025) 25 days to get all songs to 100m streams but less than a year on and it's doing GUTS (2023) daily numbers

the Thai government turned the streaming farms OFF

She's called the Female BTS for a reason

Troye is one of the worst popstars of all time truly. I cannot believe what I just listened to.

and-old-woman-snatching-her-pen-away-wom

I just listened to She's The Best also and it's interesting to hear some cute George Clanton'd production underneath some of the worst writing and delivery. Of all time.

and-old-woman-snatching-her-pen-away-wom

Wasn't Troye an influencer originally?

Who told him he was a musician

blackoutbaby

How do you go from Got me started to Party Jesus

1 minute ago, Graffiti said:

I hate that I made you be my surrogate

HScJc1ubsAE6Nk5?format=jpg&name=medium

No but imagine if you hired a surrogate, get a daughter and in the future:

  1. Your surrogated (?) daughter decides to become a surrogate

  2. I radically change my mind and hire a surrogate to impregnate, who happens to be your surrogated daughter

  3. My kid would be ur grandkid

What would be your reaction?

…Loca

3 minutes ago, Loca said:

No but imagine if you hired a surrogate, get a daughter and in the future:

  1. Your surrogated (?) daughter decides to become a surrogate

  2. I radically change my mind and hire a surrogate to impregnate, who happens to be your surrogated daughter

  3. My kid would be ur grandkid

What would be your reaction?

…Loca

You would be too old to become a parent by that time so let's not discuss hypotheticals. And what would my hypothetical daughter be doing in Europe? Was she trafficked? Will this be a Taken scenario with you ending up strapped to a chair being electrocuted?

IMG_7191.thumb.gif.092effb361350db55fb20

34 minutes ago, Loca said:

No but imagine if you hired a surrogate, get a daughter and in the future:

  1. Your surrogated (?) daughter decides to become a surrogate

  2. I radically change my mind and hire a surrogate to impregnate, who happens to be your surrogated daughter

  3. My kid would be ur grandkid

What would be your reaction?

…Loca

this nonsense scenario.....

11 hours ago, Angelshark said:

I summon Vin. Where are you?

5 hours ago, Angelshark said:

Vin!

You know you can @ people now on ATRL.

#Michael Fassbender from ATRL Gifs

10 hours ago, FrederickGa said:

Streets are saying that Miley's new album is BAD

I mean, that's 3 consecutive BAD Albums for her

You say this as though Miley has

one good album. She has ZERO.

skynews-luigi-mangione-new-york_6836187.jpg?20250221231425

Name one.

skynews-luigi-mangione-new-york_6836187.jpg?20250221231425

Starting "Bass Persuades" now.

Will let SYG know my findings.

skynews-luigi-mangione-new-york_6836187.jpg?20250221231425

...Vin

Edited by Vin

4 minutes ago, Vin said:

You know you can @ people now on ATRL.

#Michael Fassbender from ATRL Gifs

I have an idea

How about we not allow SYG to turn into Katy Perry base

I need at least 100 people to sign my petition

trisha-paytas-is-dancing-nonstop.gif

1 hour ago, Rascal said:

Wasn't Troye an influencer originally?

Who told him he was a musician

blackoutbaby

I think he actually started as a singer and then he became a YouTuber for attention before his career took off giraffe

10 minutes ago, Angelshark said:

I have an idea

How about we not allow SYG to turn into Katy Perry base

I need at least 100 people to sign my petition

trisha-paytas-is-dancing-nonstop.gif

But first—

Why does everyone in Hollywood

have the same Kris Jenner face?

trisha-paytas-is-dancing-nonstop.gif

...Vin

23 minutes ago, Vin said:

You say this as though Miley has

one good album. She has ZERO.

skynews-luigi-mangione-new-york_6836187.jpg?20250221231425

Name one.

Meet Miley Cyrus-Can't Be Tamed + Plastic Hearts + Hannah Montana 2 are some of the best pop albums of all time, move grandpa

skynews-luigi-mangione-new-york_6836187.

Recently Browsing 1

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.