Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

Olivia making up a story about "twirling" on the streets of NY at 5 am and being hit on by a guy and it being the best day of her life rip

not only does she lie but her idea of a best day ever is being hit on by a man. she's so male centered

  • Replies 43.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

32 minutes ago, Graffiti said:

Meet Miley Cyrus-Can't Be Tamed + Plastic Hearts + Hannah Montana 2 are some of the best pop albums of all time, move grandpa

skynews-luigi-mangione-new-york_6836187.

You're really out here

just saying things, huh?

skynews-luigi-mangione-new-york_6836187.

I finished Miley Cyrus' album. Only decent records were "Let's Get Married" and "Neon Signs." The problem isn't so much the songs, but Cyrus' voice. Her voice is not gentle or malleable. It's rough and when she tries to sing these soft songs with her 90-year-old chainsmoker vocals, it CLASHES, in a bad way. Doesn't sound pleasant. If Lana Del Rey sung some of these songs, they would be HITS, especially "Neon Signs." Miley Cyrus trying to do lustful sex sounds on "Neon Signs" with her chainsmoker voice just cracks me UP.

...Vin

Wait. Not this CRJ album being 24 tracks.

#Sally Field from ATRL Gifs

Somehow, I just know this is @conatus fault.

#Sally Field from ATRL Gifs

I ain't listening to all of that.

#Sally Field from ATRL Gifs

...Vin

Just now, Vin said:

Wait. Not this CRJ album being 24 tracks.

#Sally Field from ATRL Gifs

Somehow, I just know this is @conatus fault.

#Sally Field from ATRL Gifs

I ain't listening to all of that.

#Sally Field from ATRL Gifs

...Vin

the concept annoys me.

if Katy released a double-album with a lazy ass concept like "Day and Night" she would've been dragged to HELL

#Sally Field from ATRL Gifs

Just now, Vin said:

Wait. Not this CRJ album being 24 tracks.

#Sally Field from ATRL Gifs

Somehow, I just know this is @conatus fault.

#Sally Field from ATRL Gifs

I ain't listening to all of that.

#Sally Field from ATRL Gifs

...Vin

Me somehow catching a stray when I don't think I've listened to anything Carly's released since Trump first entered the White House

da7f96c5c1be87f6882f1b2bc93a8cb05bebf1ff

8 minutes ago, Vin said:

If Lana Del Rey sung some of these songs, they would be HITS, especially "Neon Signs."

Lana would have to get a hit with her own songs first

skynews-luigi-mangione-new-york_6836187.

11 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

the concept annoys me.

if Katy released a double-album with a lazy ass concept like "Day and Night" she would've been dragged to HELL

#Sally Field from ATRL Gifs

Beyoncé already did that with "I Am... Sasha Fierce."

And it was her worst album.

#Sally Field from ATRL Gifs

But at least it was only 11 tracks.

#Sally Field from ATRL Gifs

10 minutes ago, conatus said:

Me somehow catching a stray when I don't think I've listened to anything Carly's released since Trump first entered the White House

da7f96c5c1be87f6882f1b2bc93a8cb05bebf1ff

You made me listen to a 17-track ROACHelle album.

#Sally Field from ATRL Gifs

Where everything sounded almost the same.

#Sally Field from ATRL Gifs

So I'm blaming you for any artist who

releases a long album in the future.

#Sally Field from ATRL Gifs

9 minutes ago, Graffiti said:

Lana would have to get a hit with her own songs first

skynews-luigi-mangione-new-york_6836187.

Lana has acclaim. She doesn't need hits.

skynews-luigi-mangione-new-york_6836187.

...Vin

3 minutes ago, Vin said:

Beyoncé already did that with "I Am... Sasha Fierce."

And it was her best album.

I love when you spill in a moment of clarity

skynews-luigi-mangione-new-york_6836187.

1 minute ago, Graffiti said:

I love when you spill in a moment of clarity

skynews-luigi-mangione-new-york_6836187.

Not the AI hallucination.

skynews-luigi-mangione-new-york_6836187.

...Vin

Edited by Vin

3 hours ago, skankle said:

I just listened to She's The Best also and it's interesting to hear some cute George Clanton'd production underneath some of the worst writing and delivery. Of all time.

and-old-woman-snatching-her-pen-away-wom

Shitvan can't do this

I forget there are people out there who genuinely think Sucha Farce is her magnum opus

da7f96c5c1be87f6882f1b2bc93a8cb05bebf1ff

3 minutes ago, conatus said:

I forget there are people out there who genuinely think Sucha Farce is her magnum opus

da7f96c5c1be87f6882f1b2bc93a8cb05bebf1ff

@ adele

Watch It Burn is still charting in 7 territories across 2 modalities.

Meanwhile, POP EMERGENCY;

Teary eyes is at no 156 on AM Libya.

Just keep on dancing with those teary eyes... that's such a beautiful hook

4 minutes ago, playboi said:

Just keep on dancing with those teary eyes... that's such a beautiful hook

The way she performed this unknown album track on every date of the Lifetimes Tour lol

33 minutes ago, playboi said:

Shitvan can't do this

His vocal delivery reminds me of Yes,AND.

8 minutes ago, playboi said:

I've never seen this before, it's so ugly lmao

Crazy how that album stomped on Chromatica in the long run.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.