Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

7 minutes ago, Manchs said:

I missed seeing some of your awful takes but I still like you

i2pSL.gif

You think a man who just released a song called "Fat, Juicy & Wet" isn't straight?

i2pSL.gif

That doesn't mean he isn't curious about other FJW things

i2pSL.gif

  • Replies 43k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

1 minute ago, Album Leak said:

I am here to please. Bad Romance is a stinky turd and LoveGame (as well as Telephone tbh) should be cut off from all future set lists to make room for So Happy I Could Die.

i2pSL.gif

Not a single lie was told.

i2pSL.gif

5 minutes ago, Kimi said:

the concept of trashing runway calling it yass-queen gay pandering trash. and praising garden of eden in the same post

i2pSL.gif

The concept of calling a Lady Gaga song for Devils Wear Prada gay pandering

Like well yes, that the whole point

Also you ******* are gay, stop self hating

IMG-3561.gif

Just now, Kimi said:

ma'am you sound delusional

i2pSL.gif

Garden of Eden is not pandering to anyone, just a perfect pop song. In Runway we have a cliche catchphrase after another. She even managed to say "sashay" in it.

i2pSL.gif

8 minutes ago, Teneo said:

Abracadabra

Alejandro

Lovegame

Born This Way

Venus/Alice

A-yo

i2pSL.gif

I was lowkey about to come at you for the Alice comment, but then I saw this list and I see where you're coming from?

i2pSL.gif

What do we think girls? The song won't smash streaming/sales wise but do we think it has potential to go viral on tiktok? or is it going to serve J.Lo's delulu #MyLoveDontCostAThing challenge like The dead dance?

Just now, Sugden said:

The concept of calling a Lady Gaga song for Devils Wear Prada gay pandering

Like well yes, that the whole point

Also you ******* are gay, stop self hating

IMG-3561.gif

It's not self-hate sweetheart, I'm a Lady Gaga fan. Of course I'm gay and I love being one. It's just not a good song and y'all are being overly defensive about it. It's not even meant to be malicious commentary.

i2pSL.gif

Edited by breaking up

25 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

Are y'all using that "content not viewable in your region" pic ironically or unironically because idgi monkey

24 minutes ago, Hair said:

It's hosted on Imgur babe which is banned in the UK so we're missing out chick3

For the UK Liddos

korysverse-koryverse.gif

Edited by Reginald

1 minute ago, breaking up said:

It's not self-hate sweetheart, I'm a Lady Gaga fan. Of course I'm gay and I love being one. It's just not a good song and y'all are being overly defensive about it. it's not even meant to be malicious commentary.

i2pSL.gif

Wtf do you want her to talk about in a song called runaway? The crisis in the middle east?

IMG-3561.gif

Just now, breaking up said:

Garden of Eden is not pandering to anyone, just a perfect pop song. In Runway we have a cliche catchphrase after another. She even managed to say "sashay" in it.

i2pSL.gif

both are the gayest **** that happened in mainstream pop music this decade pls

i2pSL.gif

I love when we fight. It provides the funniest entertainment to the base. We were trained in the Artpop trenches so when a nerve is struck and we tilt we make it a show.

IMG-3561.gif

Just now, Sugden said:

Wtf do you want her to talk about in a song called runaway? The crisis in the middle east?

IMG-3561.gif

It's not the content itself but the execution. The song is a disjointed mess besides the subpar lyrics.

Anyway, glad to have stirred conversation. No hard feelings xx Let's remember a good gay-ass song together.

3 minutes ago, Teneo said:

I love when we fight. It provides the funniest entertainment to the base. We were trained in the Artpop trenches so when a nerve is struck and we tilt we make it a show.

IMG-3561.gif

We're just doing it for the sport.

IMG-3561.gif

1 hour ago, GipJo said:

Here is the side by side comparison of Doechii's 1st Pre-chorus and Gaga's 2nd pre-chorus. So yeah, Gaga just uses very similar tone like Doechii but you can hear the difference if you pay attention.

Both sound like Doechii to me

suburban

21 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

I am here to please. Bad Romance is a stinky turd and LoveGame (as well as Telephone tbh) should be cut off from all future set lists to make room for So Happy I Could Die.

i2pSL.gif

Boots on the ground reporting from the Mayhem ball last night and LoveGame was probably top 3 crowd energy of the night. It gets a crowd going. We don't need snoozers like So Happy I Could Die.

i2pSL.gif

1 minute ago, Infernal Paradise said:

AM US (Pop)

95. (+37) Runway

paragwontbms.gif

What's the cut for general charts ?

Just now, Slayed said:

Boots on the ground reporting from the Mayhem ball last night and LoveGame was probably top 3 crowd energy of the night. It gets a crowd going. We don't need snoozers like So Happy I Could Die.

i2pSL.gif

Let's change the crowd then.

i2pSL.gif

Recently Browsing 2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.