Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Manchs said:

Abra is right there

i2pSL.gif

I haven't cared about Abra since two months after it's release. Alice is forever though.

i2pSL.gif

  • Replies 43k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

1 minute ago, Album Leak said:

I haven't cared about Abra since two months after it's release. Alice is forever though.

i2pSL.gif

And somewhat I'm being the controversial one.

i2pSL.gif

4 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

Best track 2 Gaga has ever made.

i2pSL.gif

The way the only one that's worse is A-yo which is pretty much impossible to beat as a bad song

i2pSL.gif

9 minutes ago, Hair said:

It's hosted on Imgur babe which is banned in the UK so we're missing out chick3

Sad chick3

16 minutes ago, Edonis said:

It probably would've been a minute longer tbh!

But I'm actually very curious about his presence in this song in general. Not to stereotype or anything because we're all adults here, but I am giggling at the concept of him Kiki-ing with Doechii and Gaga over an extremely gay house pop track.

His bi-curious era may be upon us!

i2pSL.gif

Enough fighting about songs, we need to be tacky and talk about the important things, like Bruno's sexuality!

i2pSL.gif

5 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

I haven't cared about Abra since two months after it's release. Alice is forever though.

i2pSL.gif

I missed seeing some of your awful takes but I still like you

i2pSL.gif

1 minute ago, Edonis said:

Enough fighting about songs, we need to be tacky and talk about the important things, like Bruno's sexuality!

i2pSL.gif

You think a man who just released a song called "Fat, Juicy & Wet" isn't straight?

i2pSL.gif

21 minutes ago, BorisIsHere said:

I'm still not convinced

What convinced? It's literally sung differently.

Just now, Teneo said:

Abracadabra

Alejandro

Lovegame

Born This Way

Venus/Alice

A-yo

i2pSL.gif

Ntm on *****

i2pSL.gif

the song is kinda fitting like the movie is very stupid and unserious

the main character asking for a JK Rowling manuscript but didn't even bother to open up when received one; wanting to take flight when in typhoon

it literally makes a villain so stupid that by the end of the movie you would feel pity for her

like if she did something super serious artistic like disease for this movie it would be an overkill

the concept of trashing runway calling it yass-queen gay pandering trash. and praising garden of eden in the same post

i2pSL.gif

  • Author

Some ppl want MAYHEM-like tracks for this soundtrack when they can literally just stream those tracks...

i also do not understand when they say gaga is barely on the track when she's all over it.

anyway, what a major bop this is jonny2

1 minute ago, paperfectdelusion said:

the song is kinda fitting like the movie is very stupid and unserious

the main character asking for a JK Rowling manuscript but didn't even bother to open up when received one; wanting to take flight when in typhoon

it literally makes a villain so stupid that by the end of the movie you would feel pity for her

like if she did something super serious artistic like disease for this movie it would be an overkill

what about Vogue in the iconic outfits segment. a 10/10 song in a somewhat "serious" place in the movie

1 minute ago, Spicy Pisces said:

I love Runway jonny5 I see from KPS' thread that nobody likes it? rip What's the liddo consensus?

rogue2

Just now, OreGuy said:

Some ppl want MAYHEM-like tracks for this soundtrack when they can literally just stream those tracks...

Just like some of you wanted dark bawps for a decade when you could just have streamed TFM/BTW

i2pSL.gif

1 minute ago, OreGuy said:

Some ppl want MAYHEM-like tracks for this soundtrack when they can literally just stream those tracks...

i also do not understand when they say gaga is barely on the track when she's all over it.

anyway, what a major bop this is jonny2

Makes me question their stan status if they can't differentiate mother's voice.

1 minute ago, Kimi said:

the concept of trashing runway calling it yass-queen gay pandering trash. and praising garden of eden in the same post

i2pSL.gif

That's right.

7a672254-60d6-4f1b-965f-7b0ccd79e89e_460

Just now, Spicy Pisces said:

what about Vogue in the iconic outfits segment. a 10/10 song in a somewhat "serious" place in the movie

well the song existed way before the movie so

i2pSL.gif

5 minutes ago, Manchs said:

I missed seeing some of your awful takes but I still like you

i2pSL.gif

I am here to please. Bad Romance is a stinky turd and LoveGame (as well as Telephone tbh) should be cut off from all future set lists to make room for So Happy I Could Die.

i2pSL.gif

Recently Browsing 2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.