Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I kinda liked the song but the overly sensitive liddos defending everything she does and being willing to eat any fart she puts out gladly are making me want to be annoying

rogue2

I would like to assume we are dealing with 13 year olds here that will defend a millionaire even when they are not getting attacked lol.

People calling others fake fans, arguing that "they are self hating gays" or accusing them of there being something wrong with them if they just don't like the song... Relax with the pointing fingers lmao. It's pop music, how serious can it be?

Some people say the song is meh and they jump at their throats, and then when those people (obviously) answer back for being attacked, the latter complain of the negativity lol

Anyways, I'm glad we almost never unanimously like something. It allows for funny meltdowns foxaylove2

  • Replies 43k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

  • Popular Post

I'm gonna hold everyone's hand when I say this...

but a "yas mama slay bjtch" song is not doing numbers in 2026, so enjoy it (or don't eli) for what it is.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkUmnCbUu9JLDalnIOMLL

my problem with this song is how the pre chorus is building up for something epic and then... nothing happens.

I know I just didn't read a comparison between Garden Of Jesus and Turdway I know I didn't

tenor.gif

Just now, Jaimon said:

my problem with this song is how the pre chorus is building up for something epic and then... nothing happens.

Yeah, I wish the outro was the chorus

I could see the song playing during a transition sequence on Selling Sunset.

It would do quite well there! coffee

Edited by TheDoc

It's such a vicious cycle. New material, everyone is happy, then comes chart and performance discussions that makes everyone panic or switch. When will you learn that it doesn't matter. Not everything released has to be a six weeks #1.

IMG_1800.gif

5 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

I kinda liked the song but the overly sensitive liddos defending everything she does and being willing to eat any fart she puts out gladly are making me want to be annoying

rogue2

I would like to assume we are dealing with 13 year olds here that will defend a millionaire even when they are not getting attacked lol.

People calling others fake fans, arguing that "they are self hating gays" or accusing them of there being something wrong with them if they just don't like the song... Relax with the pointing fingers lmao. It's pop music, how serious can it be?

Some people say the song is meh and they jump at their throats, and then when those people (obviously) answer back for being attacked, the latter complain of the negativity lol

Anyways, I'm glad we almost never unanimously like something. It allows for funny meltdowns foxaylove2

It's not even a bad song per se, just not that good either. I liked her first verse and then it goes downhill from there. I think Gaga can do better than a RuPaul leftover, even RuPaul herself could.

Liddos seem to have forgotten what it is to be a kindness punk.

IMG_1800.gif

Just now, RandomHooker said:

It's such a vicious cycle. New material, everyone is happy, then comes chart and performance discussions that makes everyone panic or switch. When will you learn that it doesn't matter. Not everything released has to be a six weeks #1.

IMG_1800.gif

Who exactly is happy with this material? It's been almost universally PANNED and SHIPPED BACK!

suburban

If it's a cute hit though, we'll flip like sashaying ***ots burning our tongues on that chart tea . ryan5

1 minute ago, Hair said:

OGH boyfriend just called it "funky"

giphy.gif

Well, firstly, why do you have an OGH boyfriend

giphy.gif

Secondly, my group chat of gays were all roasting it and I had to put it on Do Not Disturb, it's a blackout Friday for @hausofbryan

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Well, firstly, why do you have an OGH boyfriend

giphy.gif

Secondly, my group chat of gays were all roasting it and I had to put it on Do Not Disturb, it's a blackout Friday for @hausofbryan

giphy.gif

It's bad for me, I know luv

ak2ubf9zaioe1.gif

7 minutes ago, superglowy said:

Who exactly is happy with this material? It's been almost universally PANNED and SHIPPED BACK!

suburban

If it's a cute hit though, we'll flip like sashaying ***ots burning our tongues on that chart tea . ryan5

You just move on and find better things to do. Complaining about it 294 times online won't change anything.

suburban

yeah unless it goes mega mega viral on TT, this gay ass song is going nowhere on the charts

but it's ok, at least i'm having fun with it

IMG_1800.gif

Just now, Universo said:

yeah unless it goes mega mega viral on TT, this gay ass song is going nowhere on the charts

but it's ok, at least i'm having fun with it

IMG_1800.gif

The plus is no one actually expects much of it commercially and it's for a soundtrack. If it were a proper Lady Gaga single and project, then I'd be more bothered by it.

I could've done without the radio release though, just seems like a waste of her goodwill from DWAS/Abra being such big pop hits — But not a big deal anyway.

Just now, RandomHooker said:

You just move on and find better things to do. Complaining about it 294 times online won't change anything.

suburban

This is my chart position prediction as well. Killing two birds with one stone.

suburban

Edited by RandomHooker

Six queens stand before me. Ladies, this is your last chance to impress me, and prove to the world that you are America's Next Drag Superstar. The time has come...for you to lipsync...for...the...CROWN! Good luck, and don't f*ck it up!

drag-race-season-13-finale.jpg?id=327745

No matter what, no matter what

You got to strut

Walk, I'm feeling fab

I'm feeling free, I feel exceptionally me

Hate all you want, but I'm dangerous

You gon' burn your tongue on this tea

X39C96O.gif

6 minutes ago, RandomHooker said:

You just move on and find better things to do. Complaining about it 294 times online won't change anything.

suburban

Is this your first time on a pop culture forum sis? Half the fun of a **** song being released by a fav are the draggings and meltdowns?

Let us enjoy the moment.

ryan5

song for Top Gun 2: a CHOP

song for Wednesday: a CHOP

song for Devil Wears Prada 2: a CHOP

rogue2

Recently Browsing 2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.