Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

1 hour ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Runway is kind of Alter Ego's twin sister

Alter Ego, sweetie

suburban

They just finally updated the single cover on streaming

suburban

Not really obsessed with the idea of the video not coming until the 27th, I feel like they should strike while it's hot but maybe they just filmed it recently or something.

2 minutes ago, MaryJaneStardust said:

They just finally updated the single cover on streaming

suburban

Not really obsessed with the idea of the video not coming until the 27th, I feel like they should strike while it's hot but maybe they just filmed it recently or something.

Well it comes close to the movie release

Edited by Sugden

But i do wonder if the mv for this is coming on the 27

When is she gonna release the shape of a woman ?

The video needs to come as late as possible the song ain't gonna do numbers so we need all excuses possible can you all stop setting her the **** up, no physicals no promo no performances that's what we need the less eyes on us the better we already got the music let's savor it and move on

IMG-3561.gif

30 minutes ago, MaryJaneStardust said:

They just finally updated the single cover on streaming

suburban

Not really obsessed with the idea of the video not coming until the 27th, I feel like they should strike while it's hot but maybe they just filmed it recently or something.

99.99% sure it is going to be a montage of movie clips to hype up the release a week later.

7 minutes ago, Erotic said:

The meltdowns over a song she didn't even bother to properly announce sjsjsjsj

rogue2

It's still MIA on her website, not even under the Music section. I don't even like the song but I would've given it a little more justice.

ryan3

When she uses Runway going nowhere as an excuse to justify making contemporary ballads for LG8. I see right through her diabolic strategy.

rogue2

1 minute ago, Aden said:

When she uses Runway going nowhere as an excuse to justify making contemporary ballads for LG8. I see right through her diabolic strategy.

rogue2

Let's not act like an album of ARUTW, INLA, MR, VIY (acoustic), etc wouldn't slay both quality wise and commercially

rogue2

2 minutes ago, Aden said:

When she uses Runway going nowhere as an excuse to justify making contemporary ballads for LG8. I see right through her diabolic strategy.

rogue2

but whats going to happen when those contemporary ballads flop? Not counting DWAS, ARUTW and Shallow are the last ones that were hits. Every other ballads she's put out haven't been as successful. Blade of Grass would've flopped as a single.

IMG_1800.gif

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

Let's not act like an album of ARUTW, INLA, MR, VIY (acoustic), etc wouldn't slay both quality wise and commercially

rogue2

But she's still young. She can save that for when she's on a wheelchair, and has already released a proper rock album first

rogue2

Edited by Dumbledore

She could easily deliver a solid adult contemporary album but it has to be undeniably good like ARUTW, Shallow, DWAS, You and I, Million Reasons (dont @ me. That song is timeless).

1 minute ago, Dumbledore said:

But she's still young. She can save that for when she's on a wheelchair, and has already released a proper rock album first

rogue2

I agree. Or RnB.

rogue2

3 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

but whats going to happen when those contemporary ballads flop? Not counting DWAS, ARUTW and Shallow are the last ones that were hits. Every other ballads she's put out haven't been as successful. Blade of Grass would've flopped as a single.

IMG_1800.gif

You & I and Million Raisins too!

She basically gets a hit ballad every era she drops one.

rogue2

And no, I am not including Dope's fraud Top 10.

suburban

My Spotify going from RUNWAY to I Concentrate On You (L4S) to JnD.

Nightmare blunt rotation, Gaga edition, I fear

rogue2

1 minute ago, Dumbledore said:

Great minds think alike I see

rogue2

I've always believed she's used the ballads, and ASIB era specifically, to set up for her HAC/AC radio era in her late 40s and 50s. And then she has JazzGa and ActingGa to supplement.

She is the woman who openly said she studied fame after all!

rogue2

Recently Browsing 2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.