Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Yes lol. She's just using an unusual, extra sassy cadence throughout. She's such an insane vocal chameleon.

Your post coming after mine where I realized dddd

Maybe I need hearing aids

suburban

  • Replies 43k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

3 minutes ago, Aden said:

[Verse 1: Lady Gaga]
Walk, I'm feeling fab
I'm feeling free, I feel exceptionally me
Hate all you want, but I'm dangerous
You gon' burn your tongue on this tea
Might show up late, might be on time
Just wait, I'm coming,
kii-kii
This
paparazzi routine
*****, I came to be seen
[Pre-Chorus: Doechii]
Yes, serve a little sass
Yes, with a little side of ass
Yes, got the front row screaming
Okay (Okay), okay (Okay)
Yes, do a little twirl
Yes, let 'em know I'm that girl
Yes

--

Checked the lyrics on Genius and wait, she really does sing the first verse dddd rip I'm legit a little embarrassed I didn't recognize her at first

Her voice being a chameleon too dies

same here

1 hour ago, MonsterFandom said:

Why does Bruno Mars have writing credits on Runway? sabrina

He even sings in the song

5 hours ago, Before the Dawn said:

***** stop being so ******* annoying and downvoting everyone. If you're drunk or going through an episode just put the phone down before you get banned from the base, omfg.

5 minutes ago, AgithaJohnson said:

This slayage

loooove this look

Yeah, after a few listens, I don't like Runway. I don't dislike it tho. It's just there.

What's missing is a strong melody ; Gaga is a master at creating captivating melodies, and this song has none. I said it last night, but I'm glad she keeps on working with Bruno, I love their relationship. heart

And the outro is great, kinda a mix between ARTPOP and Mayhem.

2 hours ago, Miss Fortune said:

what's the likelihood of that rumour about multiple tracks from miss gagz on the soundtrack?

Shape of is Woman is confirmedT so there's your multiple tracks along with Runway

rogue2

2 hours ago, MonsterFandom said:

Kinda sounds like a Doechii song with a Gar feature suburban

I think that is the biggest disconnect for fans here. This is a Doechii style song but Liddos don't have the musical knowledge to know that because most of them only listen to Gaga, Katy and Kesha. All they recognize is the house beat and the only house music they know is Chromatica so they go, "Sounds like Chromatica isudumblmao"

This is a song where Gaga is showcasing Doechii, I totally get why people that were excepting a Gaga song would feel negatively towards this song

But Gaga is a musical genius and can fit on to any style of song. I stan her because she is spectacularly talented and is not afraid to try something new

5 minutes ago, Kimi said:

This has her best chorus in ages

rogue2

Song is fun you don't have to lie to defend it

rogue2

7 minutes ago, Kimi said:

This has her best chorus in ages

rogue2

Be for real, MAYHEM's Top10 tracks clears this

Runway debuted #163 on US AM POP after 9H

for comparison, TDD debuted at #191 after 13H

rogue2

The song gives Boss ***** by Doja Cat vibes. It's perfect for TikTok edits, or movie scene, but I don't see myself listening to it on my own during the day.

Just now, Phoenixstar said:

Runway debuted #163 on US AM POP after 9H

for comparison, TDD debuted at #191 after 13H

rogue2

#ThankYouBruno

rogue2

Just now, Namiskine said:

#ThankYouBruno

rogue2

Doechii erasure isn't cute sis

rogue2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.