Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Bhabylon said:

The Grammys stan GodGa and Doechii and Bruno, so the Pop Duo nomination is practically on lock I fear

rogue2

song for visual media maybe.

rogue2

  • Replies 43k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

Just now, Acuminatus said:

Not a fan, there's nothing for me to latch on to. It's not bad, maybe the fact that it is attached to a big movie will make it a hit.

Soundtrack song doesn't become a hit because of the film, ie Miley with Avatar.

I can see this being huge in gay bars omg especially SoHo cant wait to shake ass to it jonny

Just now, HonourableVomit said:

song for visual media maybe.

rogue2

And she'll use the Madonna collab for the Oscar campaign

IMG_1800.gif

I can tell a lot of you weren't born for the runway aww dont make that face

Obsessed with saying sashay doechay

it might be my new vocal stim omg

Just now, Sugden said:

the same people who always hate everything hating

Ivup9WB.gif

no one knows how to have fun anymore. not everything needs to be an all timer Gaga song like Abra or Vanish

chick3

1 minute ago, Sugden said:

the same people who always hate everything hating

Ivup9WB.gif

I was the #1 defender of TDD and basically every aspect of MAYSUS era so this better not be a reference to me

rogue2

Love it! clap GaR sounds like a 90s dance diva, with these Martha Wash'd background vocals!

Nah love her but it's a chop, like her verses in the final edit apparently

rogue2

NO MATTER WHAT, NO MATTER WHAT

YOU GOT TO STRUT

WALK, I'M FEELING FAB, I'M FEELING FREE, I FEEL EXCEPTIONALLY

HATE ALL YOU WANT BUT I'M DANGEROUS YOU GON' BURN YOUR TONGUE ON THIS TEA

MIGHT SHOW UP LATE BUT MIGHT BE IN TIME JUST WAIT, I'M COMING, KII-KII

THIS PAPARAZZI ROUTINE, *****, I CAME TO BE SEEN

giphy.gif

MY TOM FORD FANTASY ON STEROIDS BEING FULFILLED

SASHAY DOECHII

This song's getting mixed reception here rn, but just wait

you're out on the club patio with your gays, everything smells like tequila soda, your face is drenched in sweat,

the poppers kick in... and boom, the song finally clicks

I see the vision

IMG_1800.gif

She might lose that Oscar nom but she's never losing the Queen of the Gays title

rogue2

i like it sitting in my bed alone, in the summertime with the girls??? unbeatableryan3

Whether people like it or not aside, I can't imagine this getting any radio airplay. I hope it's just being serviced as a cute promo track, and not an actual fully backed single promoted to Pop etc

This is what I want. Fagcels can hate all they want. I mean, you stan LADY GAGA, ma'am.

Gtfo or unstan

I wanna like it but the chorus sounds kinda awkward? Like there's all this hype and build up, and then the main vocal just kinda fades into the background. Might grow on me idk, I love what it's going for, I just don't think it landed?

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

Whether people like it or not aside, I can't imagine this getting any radio airplay. I hope it's just being serviced as a cute promo track, and not an actual fully backed single promoted to Pop etc

This is quite literally made for the radio imo

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.