Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Kurt Hummel said:

It kinda sends me that Gaga has a second label just to drop random tie-in stuff that Interscope doesn't wanna count towards her record deal. Get those coins

rogue2

We used to pray she'd be interested enough in her music career to do things like this

  • Replies 43.1k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

AHHHH YOU GUYS I LOVE THIS SO SOOOO MUCH weeps it's kinda what was supposed to happen YEARS ago with the Azealia collab before she went crazy

Omg this song is pure FABULOUSjonny

Just now, Manchs said:

My mind immediately goes to this when they say Pose

Red Velvet you will ALWAYS be famous

Girl get this out of my face right now

6 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Whether people like it or not aside, I can't imagine this getting any radio airplay. I hope it's just being serviced as a cute promo track, and not an actual fully backed single promoted to Pop etc

You thinking a song written by Bruno and a big single for Doechii, a breakout star, wont get plastered for a month long payola campaign is funny

Just now, AgithaJohnson said:

AHHHH YOU GUYS I LOVE THIS SO SOOOO MUCH weeps it's kinda what was supposed to happen YEARS ago with the Azealia collab before she went crazy

Omg this song is pure FABULOUSjonny

If only IGGY WAS ON IT!!!!

Just now, Manchs said:

@Sailor Venus Why the downvote? Do you hate talent?

SURE

6 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Whether people like it or not aside, I can't imagine this getting any radio airplay. I hope it's just being serviced as a cute promo track, and not an actual fully backed single promoted to Pop etc

I mean... This soundtrack single won't make her blacklisted from radio. The more exposure, the better bird

2 minutes ago, TedLasso said:

Nothing screams made for radio like the words "Kiki" "Ass" and "*****"

Kiki? Gurl pls

1 minute ago, Loca said:

Til(l) it Happens to You, The Dead Dance, Runway....

clack

you forgot about Pound My Hole

IMG_1800.gif

I do have to ask, what's up with the filter they put on Gag's vocals? skull I'm having some trouble telling them apart but I can tell this is not Doechii ft. Gaga like some of you are saying

Just now, Bhabylon said:

you forgot about Pound My Hole

IMG_1800.gif

What song is that? 🤭🤭🤭

3 minutes ago, TedLasso said:

How did that go for Sexxxy Red

You pointing out the one song that didn't hit meanwhile literally any other song that he has written is a major one

IMG_1800.gif

Just now, Cole said:

y?

Similar vibes? Am I the only one hearing it? skull

Just now, Manchs said:

I do have to ask, what's up with the filter they put on Gag's vocals? skull I'm having some trouble telling them apart but I can tell this is not Doechii ft. Gaga like some of you are saying

See you weren't born for the runway… so you dont get it

I'm glad this had an earlier drop, imagine staying up until midnight for this

rogue2

Edited by Aden

Just now, Manchs said:

Similar vibes? Am I the only one hearing it? skull

Yes

people using rupaul as some derogaroty girl dig, girl this a gaga song for devil wears prada

of course is gonna be gay as hell

Radio is going to play this for the first week if it has a deal and then avoid it like Chappell avoids her fans

rogue2

Just now, Sailor Venus said:

See you weren't born for the runway… so you dont get it

Babes i'm the biggest BJ+AF stan in this base I built the runway from the ground up

Just now, Aden said:

I'm glad this had an earlier drop, imagine staying up to midnight for this

rogue2

Go to sleep nana

Love it to be honest, sounds like a UK dance hit. I'm gutted my only complaints are some of the Gaga lyrics (the Tea/Kiki line..) and I wish Gaga sang the second half of the bridge with a better sign off to match the "sashay doech-ay",

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.