Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

13 minutes ago, TedLasso said:

I can't really hear a filter, she's just singing differently. I feel like between Chromatica and MAYHEM she relearned how to sing, she somehow found a way to make her voice sound much more youthful and you can hear it even in her live performances. I'm not sure how she did it but I'm grateful.

She just stopped being a hag

  • Replies 43.1k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

omg i can't wait to listen in 1 hour when i can leave work i am next to a stright security dude i can't bop to this rn, ugh

1 minute ago, FailSafe said:

I can't believe it oh my god.... I never thought I would live. this day.... Oh Gaga you are such a genius. This is why I this woman.

Never ...... Never in a million years I I thought I would never appreciate it

but you did it Mother.

YOU MADE ME APPRECIATE DONATELLA BECAUSE WHAT THE FCKS IS THIS TURD!!!! I KNOW THAT CAT HATER IS UP TO NO GOOD!

Now I'm currently bopping to Donutella. That killer chorus with ACTUAL melody slaps and buries TURDWAY in every lifetime

seriously.gif

AIR YOUR ***** LET IT BREATHE SISTER

  • ATRL Moderator

now is the perfect time to get babylon trending on tiktok btw. have the better song overshadow it.

rogue2

1 minute ago, Devin said:

now is the perfect time to get babylon trending on tiktok btw. have the better song overshadow it.

rogue2

WHAT DOES IT FEEL LIKE TO LABOUR UNDER COMPLETE DELUSION?

it's not that serious ladies really, no one was expecting a masterpiece. just let go and have fun

SWio.gif

It's definitely not my favorite Gaga song or collab but you know what, I'll always be grateful for more releases, especially since we had no idea this song existed a week ago. Gaga has had an amazing discography run since 2024, her release schedule has stayed pretty consistent compared to when we'd wait over a year for new songs. More music Gaga

Edited by TedLasso

2 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Straights when they hear, "Walk, I'm feeling fab

I'm feeling free, I feel exceptionally me

Hate all you want but I'm dangerous

You gon' burn your tongue on this tea

Might show up late but might be on time

Just wait, I'm coming, kii-kii

This paparazzi routine, *****, I came to be seen"

Them: deadbanana2

Just now, TaylorNation said:

girls I am BOPPING

SWio.gif

Watch out some old hag is going to call it mental illness

Her vocals are giving Plastic Doll while emulating black house singers like Martha Walsh and they gave it a fade out to sound like a sample on purpose

rogue2

Just now, GipJo said:

Liddos are her biggest enemies atp.rogue2

Little monsters torture me

rogue2

DONATELLA im smoking em all full tank of gas

britpink-dancing.gif

MIMIVELLA I'm a rich ***** I'm the upper class

britpink-dancing.gif

Im gonna smoke Marlboro lights and drink Champaign

britpink-dancing.gif

I never judge anyone for their opinions (when it comes to music anyway) on here, but I have to say the "it sounds like Doechii featuring Gaga" takes are confusing me. Gaga sings the entire first verse, and she sings the "turn it up, turn around" while Doechii (and Bruno nnn) share the "I can turn the dancefloor into the runway" in the chorus, so that's shared about equally between them. They also trade lines in the bridge and the outro. Their presence on the song is about as equal as it could be!

I loved the song until i found out twitter user antpats2 is eating it up, immediately regretted liking it jonny5

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.