Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

The song is cute, the beat is QUNTY tho

Edited by CoolNebraskaGuy

  • Replies 43k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

Just now, Sugden said:

people using rupaul as some derogaroty girl dig, girl this a gaga song for devil wears prada

of course is gonna be gay as hell

⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰

2 minutes ago, Manchs said:

I do have to ask, what's up with the filter they put on Gag's vocals? skull I'm having some trouble telling them apart but I can tell this is not Doechii ft. Gaga like some of you are saying

Seems like a pretty intentional choice to use her own voice as a sample over a classic cunty ***** track for Doechii to flow over

1 minute ago, Aden said:

I'm glad this had an earlier drop, imagine staying up to midnight for this

rogue2

the song is amazing go to sleep

IMG_1800.gif

1 minute ago, Manchs said:

I do have to ask, what's up with the filter they put on Gag's vocals? skull I'm having some trouble telling them apart but I can tell this is not Doechii ft. Gaga like some of you are saying

I can't really hear a filter, she's just singing differently. I feel like between Chromatica and MAYHEM she relearned how to sing, she somehow found a way to make her voice sound much more youthful and you can hear it even in her live performances. I'm not sure how she did it but I'm grateful.

I'm obsessed with it. Gaga's b*tch tracks have always been one of my favorite fonts of Gaga songs, and this sits nicely with Fashion, Fashion!, Black Jesus, Babylon, Donatella, etc. For my personal tastes, this would probably be my sixth or seventh favorite song on Mayhem had it been on the album. I'm bopping jonny

Now y'all complaining about gaga not having enough time on the song.. imagine if the song was featuring demi lovato then

If Gaga release Pure/Honey y'all would have dragged the living **** out of it do some of you just like to be miserable rip

Why are people saying it's a TikTok song? Does it sound like greedy by Tate McDonald's to you?

rogue2

This is a slay house boots down song, some gurls skipped the HERstory classes

Walk, I'm feeling fab

I'm feeling free, I feel exceptionally me

Hate all you want but I'm dangerous

You gon' burn your tongue on this tea

Might show up late but might be on time

Just wait, I'm coming, kii-kii

This paparazzi routine, *****, I came to be seen

5 minutes ago, AgithaJohnson said:

AHHHH YOU GUYS I LOVE THIS SO SOOOO MUCH weeps it's kinda what was supposed to happen YEARS ago with the Azealia collab before she went crazy

Omg this song is pure FABULOUSjonny

Doechii sounds like Iggy Azalea please dont disrespect Azealia like that


Kinda liking the song on repeated listens, the outro should have been longer

I believe that several liddos are still gays in the closet, so you hate on us open gays. Iktr.

That's why you don't like this song. It's gay and I love every second of it. Deal with it, h#es mad 🤭🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

2 minutes ago, Manchs said:

Babes i'm the biggest BJ+AF stan in this base I built the runway from the ground up

So let me see you WORK IT

Her vocals are actually giving Plastic Doll vocals in a way..

Her voice is a bit different cause she is clearly trying to emulate black house singers like Martha Wash is pretty obvious

Her vocals in the turn it up turn around part sounds more like a sample. I hate how faded out it is. Ugh.

1 minute ago, fossora said:

Her vocals are actually giving Plastic Doll vocals in a way..

We just hit a new low

IMG_1800.gif

I can't believe it oh my god.... I never thought I would live to see this day.... Oh Gaga you are such a genius. This is why I love this woman.

Never ...... Never in a million years I I thought I would never appreciate it

but you did it Mother.

YOU MADE ME APPRECIATE DONATELLA BECAUSE WHAT THE FCKS IS THIS TURD!!!! I KNOW THAT CAT HATER IS UP TO NO GOOD!

Now I'm currently bopping to Donutella. That killer chorus with ACTUAL melody slaps and buries TURDWAY in every lifetime

seriously.gif

Edited by FailSafe

2 minutes ago, fossora said:

Her vocals are actually giving Plastic Doll vocals in a way..

JUSTICE FOR PLASTIC DOLL IN THE MIDST OF MY HYSTERIA? M-S I CAN TURN THE DANCE-FLOOR INTO A RUNWAY

3 minutes ago, Loca said:

Doechii sounds like Iggy Azalea please dont disrespect Azealia

Chi I wish this were true

1 minute ago, pablozedd said:

We just hit a new low

IMG_1800.gif

Ntm on Plastic God

IMG_1800.gif

2 minutes ago, pablozedd said:

Her vocals in the turn it up turn around part sounds more like a sample. I hate how faded out it is. Ugh.

It reminds me of when kygo sampled/remixed an old whitney song lol

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.