Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

It really is a DJWS ARTPOP vibe. NOBT 2012 version, Red Flame, Sexxx Dreams…

  • Replies 43.1k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

2 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Whether people like it or not aside, I can't imagine this getting any radio airplay. I hope it's just being serviced as a cute promo track, and not an actual fully backed single promoted to Pop etc

Can you leave to a different thread please <3

3 minutes ago, Namiskine said:

She might lose that Oscar nom but she's never losing the Queen of the Gays title

rogue2

2 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Whether people like it or not aside, I can't imagine this getting any radio airplay. I hope it's just being serviced as a cute promo track, and not an actual fully backed single promoted to Pop etc

chick1

Yall are underestimating Bruno's power of writing a hit

IMG_1800.gif

5 minutes ago, Manchs said:

Obsessed with saying sashay doechay

it might be my new vocal stim omg

What about SASHAY GAGAY?

hausofbryan

1 minute ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

This is what I want. Fagcels can hate all they want. I mean, you stan LADY GAGA, ma'am.

Gtfo or unstan

Doodoo let's not forget that people can stan LADY GAGA and still have an opinion.

9 minutes ago, Bhumisah said:

The entire soundtrack is curated by Gagz me thinks, its under her Little Monster LLC label (same as Harlequin)

It kinda sends me that Gaga has a second label just to drop random tie-in stuff that Interscope doesn't wanna count towards her record deal. Get those coins

rogue2

Just now, Namiskine said:

What about SASHAY GAGAY?

hausofbryan

You called me a what

hausofbryan

I'm a straight bro

hausofbryan

  • ATRL Moderator

this release prob wouldnt bother ppl had mayhem got at least two more singles from the album not its promo abruptly ending only to push the dead dance.

suburban

Just now, Kissyface said:

I wanna like it but the chorus sounds kinda awkward? Like there's all this hype and build up, and then the main vocal just kinda fades into the background. Might grow on me idk, I love what it's going for, I just don't think it landed?

Well this is not the usual ''build up verse'' to ''blow up chrous'' kind of song, maybe it's your Gaga pop song expectation. This is more of a hip-hop song with electronic beat.

1 minute ago, fossora said:

This is quite literally made for the radio imo

Nothing screams made for radio like the words "Kiki" "Ass" and "*****"

Til(l) it Happens to You, The Dead Dance, Runway....

clack

1 minute ago, fossora said:

Yall are underestimating Bruno's power of writing a hit

IMG_1800.gif

How did that go for Sexxxy Red

Edited by TedLasso

Am I the only one who thought someone was honking the horn outside during Doechii's "*****" linedies I kept looking out the window thinking "I'm listening to a new Gaga song so stop blowing the horn".

suburban

Just now, JapaneseMommy said:

Doodoo let's not forget that people can stan LADY GAGA and still have an opinion.

It's fascism in here rn, ma'am.

My cupcake mode is now on and you will get whacked!!!!!!

cat-smacking-other-cat-cat.gif

Edited by David_Greengrass97

My mind immediately goes to this when they say Pose

Red Velvet you will ALWAYS be famous

Just now, Henry said:

Raise your hand if you're not a ****** but this song has you feeling like you were born for the runway

OKAY? OKAY!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.