Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

5 minutes ago, Devin said:

does it sound like a hit?

It's cute, but it sounds too gay so it'll likely only hit rock bottom

I'm feeling fab

I'm feeling free

I feel exceptionally

Hate all you want

But I'm dangerous

You might burn your tongue on this tea

Might show up late

Might be on time

Just wait I'm coming Kiki

This paparazzi routine

***** I came to be seen

The good news is none of us knew this existed and there's atleast 1 more new song coming soon. This is cool for what it is

Verse 1: Gaga

Chrous 1: Both

Verse 2: Doechii

Chrous 2

Bridge: both

Outro: Gaga

Gaga literally appears more than half of the song.

Edited by GipJo

7 minutes ago, jijie101 said:

She's on more than half of the song, the entire first verse, the chorus and outro, the dramaticsrip

She's missing on verse 2,chorus 2 and bridge except some backing vocals. I think that's why the dramatics.

Honestly they could have added her in chorus 2 or let her take the bridge with her powerful voice. Her voice sounds so muffled. But last 1 minute is so freaking cute and entirely her.

Just now, WildAmerican said:

when she wins an Oscar for this

rogue2

Shape of a Patrizia is coming to unseat it

3 minutes ago, Bhumisah said:

It is a feat lady gaga

One second it's a feat. Doechii then suddenly the feat is me!

"You were born for the runwayy" is the best part, wish it was used at least once more in the song…but I guess it has a greater replay value like this

The song has some great elements but it's overall very lackluster. Even with the outro being the best part, it feels like it's going nowhere

Luckily, it's Doechii ft Gaga

moo.png

2 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

@MainB @HonourableVomit downvoting in the base??? Fr?

Xt813Mb.png

Also it's not with interscope but Gaga's own Lil Monsters LLC, same as Harlequin. Interesting. So Interscope had little say in this?

Edited by TedLasso

Outro (instrumental) in the last 20 seconds is HEAVENLY, it's like if ABRACADABRA was pregnant with this song but the baby was born prematurely.

She sings a lot in the song, her voice is just bit different yous guys arent recognizing i guess

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.