Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

Performance together is a great way to launch it. Exciting! When is the show starting?

Omg okay I'm just glad it's confirmed to be coming at some point within the next 24 hours giraffe

Not sure about a performance, I'm thinking Doechii will join her at the end and they will just be together on stage while it plays as the bow song. Should still be a cute moment party

3 minutes ago, MaryJaneStardust said:

Omg okay I'm just glad it's confirmed to be coming at some point within the next 24 hours giraffe

Let the countdown begin

15 minutes ago, BlondUnicorn said:

jonny5

Oh a performance together? That would be super cute heart2

6 minutes ago, Hair said:

Okay maybe I'm moving a bit

"The Dead Dance is a sure fire hit with lyrics that could cut glass" teas

5 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

wasting radio payola on a RuPaul bop Bobby when I catch you

rogue2

rogue2

11 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

something's in the air... tomorrow bird

rogue2

It'll be around 11-1130PM ET when Gaga wraps her concert tonight. AKA right at release time for streaming services.

7 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

wasting radio payola on a RuPaul bop Bobby when I catch you

rogue2

I don't wanna jump to conclusions, but listening to the snippets.. I am not seeing that this needs a radio push.

suburban

Maybe the verses and all will change my mind though.

I'm not expecting anything from this project commercially, both songs teased sound like they wouldn't be touched by the GP. I just want some fun bops and new music is always welcome.

Just now, hausofbryan said:

I'll just say, LoveDrug deserved an iHeartRadio premiere.

rogue2

LoveDrug will get its Bloody Mary moment in 2036 yup yup

1 minute ago, GraceRandolph said:

LoveDrug will get its Bloody Mary moment in 2036 yup yup

It would've rocketed right toward the pop radio Top 5 during the summer, rightfully so.

rogue2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.