Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, eclipsed said:

Was DWAS really announced 6 hours before its release? rip

I dont know what the fück to believe anymore.

reaction-meme-stan-twitter.gif

  • Replies 43k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

Y'all are ******* unbearable, literally getting yourselves worked up for no reason deadbanana

Take a breath, have a biscuit or two!

She only announced Abracadabra after it was released... maybe she really is debuting it live.

Unless she is debuting the song on her tour date today as surprise, I don't understand why there would be no announcement already.

Just now, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

She only announced Abracadabra after it was released... maybe she really is debuting it live.

oh yeah she announced it like 15 minutes before the release LMAO

Maybe they are doing a performance tonight and then put in on the streaming service ala The Cure

Lady Gaga | Home

Wow looking back, Mayhem has been such a successful album and era.

She might not have any control over the announcement. It's for a soundtrack, remember?

Wow, this was thrilling.

When's the next countdown? I am kinda into it now suburban

Just now, toy soldier. said:

Wow, this was thrilling.

When's the next countdown? I am kinda into it now suburban

25 minutes suburban

The new boxscores for the "MAYHEM BALL" have been released with 100% of tickets sold for all performances.

Washington

$7,600,601

2 shows

Miami

$3,773,173

1 show


Total is $384 million (and yes I am counting Singapore + Mexico)

Realizing Gaga is all over the trailer, I kept thinking it was Doechii

Oh deepvoicega jonny

Might show up late, I might be on time

Just wait, I'm coming katie2

Why do I feel like it's gonna be the runway song tonight and that's how she announces, she'll be taking the stage for the encore right around 11PM ET

lakitu

2 hours ago, Smarticle said:

The comparisons are gonna be so annoying "New Madonna single outstreaming GaGa, Why?"

I don't think we'll have to worry about that

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.