Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

12 minutes ago, Mirkomonster said:

Maybe they are doing a performance tonight and then put in on the streaming service ala The Cure

"I don't know if I can do this anymore, because I've been trying to keep this a secret for so long... I've been in the studio... making music... and tonight I'd like to debut a brand new song..."

The way she had us thinking she was going to announce a brand new album only to end up serving her 1 single non-album song in her discography

reaction-meme-stan-twitter.gif

Just now, Dolce Vita said:

girl where is the announcement

suburban

it's available on planet Chromatica.

18 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

The new boxscores for the "MAYHEM BALL" have been released with 100% of tickets sold for all performances.

Washington

$7,600,601

2 shows

Miami

$3,773,173

1 show


Total is $384 million (and yes I am counting Singapore + Mexico)

These numbers are HUGE for arenas concerts jonny5

pretty sure she broke records for several dates.

She posted the dead dance cover art very late too, maybe she'll do the same with Runway

Why we always gotta be edged until the last second monkey

It's starting to give Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa Perfect Illusion getting radio play before the actual real song got released.

Maybe the plan was to debut it live on the tour but since she is sick they don't know what to do biblio Or maybe they changed plans

3 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

Maybe the plan was to debut it live on the tour but since she is sick they don't know what to do biblio Or maybe they changed plans

Now we know it is happeninhg

6 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

Now we know it is happeninhg

She also had breakfast and a nap the day of the MET Gala last year, I wouldn't count on the concert happening tbh

flirtification.gif

  • Popular Post

"Runway" Spotify update - April 11th, 2026

WW: N/A

US: N/A

Brazil: #194 (NEW)

reaction-meme-stan-twitter.gif

The worst part of being a liddo is these few hours between us knowing she's releasing something and her announcing it. I may actually go wild.

I bet if Ratchy was still part of the Haus, we would already know when it was recorded, where it was recorded and what she had for lunch that day too.

it's still so funny to me that the girl who was right next to me uploaded her Mayhem Ball videos to YouTube because i can very clearly hear my gay ass screaming throughout

suburban

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.