Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

It's not too late to release Babylon as the sister single to Runway. Multiple smashes are possible in this new era of music.

rogue2rogue2rogue2

  • Replies 43k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

14 minutes ago, Before the Dawn said:

I'm not expecting anything from this project commercially, both songs teased sound like they wouldn't be touched by the GP. I just want some fun bops and new music is always welcome.

Are you deaf?

Off topic I wished there was no political section on this site. I get sick anytime I see another a thread about trump, and apparently gays love these.

25 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

It'll be around 11-1130PM ET when Gaga wraps her concert tonight. AKA right at release time for streaming services.

It'll be midnight ET when she finishes actually; Saint Paul is in central time.

Edited by Almodusa

I was reading the Gaga Megarate thread

and that one erotic novel comment left under I Like It Rough...

IMG_1800.gif

37 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

It'll be around 11-1130PM ET when Gaga wraps her concert tonight. AKA right at release time for streaming services.

5 more hours

IMG_1800.gif

If it comes out before, releasing it at 8pm ET (2.5 hours from now) will give it 24 hours on Spotify, though it sacrifices 4 hours from the next Billboard tracking week

edit: that radio worker may have been talking about his own time zone when he said No to midnight dd. So it could still be midnight ET

Edited by Almodusa

33 minutes ago, Before the Dawn said:

I'm not expecting anything from this project commercially, both songs teased sound like they wouldn't be touched by the GP. I just want some fun bops and new music is always welcome.

I mean we have yet to listen to the full songs but from what we 've heard looks like you are right.

Especially shape of a woman sounds like a mega flop, GP-wise.

I can already see the threads when Runway gets added to Mayhem:

"Does DWAS sound like it belongs on an album with Runway?"

rogue2

Fuckkkkk sisters are we watching the mayhem ball on our phones…. Who's got the good live stream what's going on its getting mugggyyyyy

1 minute ago, Diocles said:

I mean we have yet to listen to the full songs but from what we 've heard looks like you are right.

Especially shape of a woman sounds like a mega flop, GP-wise.

Don't make me downvote you

Not monsters worried about billboard tracking and streaming numbers, babes this gay bop is not going to be DWAS 2.0. We'd be lucky if this pulls close to what Abra did first week, top 20 would be nice.

Edited by TedLasso

2 minutes ago, TedLasso said:

Not monsters worried about billboard tracking and streaming numbers, babes this gay bop is not going to be DWAS 2.0. We'd be lucky if this pulls close to what Abra did first week, top 20 would be nice.

If it did what Abracadabra did first week it'd probably be like top 5 everywhere. But that is extremely unlikely.

40 minutes ago, Edonis said:

It's not too late to release Babylon as the sister single to Runway. Multiple smashes are possible in this new era of music.

rogue2rogue2rogue2

@curiousladybug care to explain the downvote?

rogue2

12 minutes ago, Kurt Hummel said:

I can already see the threads when Runway gets added to Mayhem:

"Does DWAS sound like it belongs on an album with Runway?"

rogue2

"Is Gaga reheating Katy's nachos with Doechii collab?!?"

ryan5

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.