Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

23 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

Cleopatra? yall want her to get cancelled so bad

sub-buzz-16084-1549477201-1.png?downsize

Cleopatra is European. She's Macedonian Greek #FACT

  • Replies 43.5k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

19 minutes ago, Edonis said:

a liddo in a group chat claimed that Speechless is technically the originator of the Dope'd vocals we all know and love and now I don't know what to think

kj6EN4M.gif

Block them!!!!

Edited by David_Greengrass97

Impressive 😱😱😱😱

Edited by David_Greengrass97

22 minutes ago, Edonis said:

a liddo in a group chat claimed that Speechless is technically the originator of the Dope'd vocals we all know and love and now I don't know what to think

kj6EN4M.gif

kj6EN4M.gif

Need the ghost of Whitney Houston to possess her whenever she sings ballads

Edited by David_Greengrass97

8 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Block them!!!!

I want to, but I feel like they're not being totally dishonest here because I can sort of hear it

kj6EN4M.gif

38 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

Cleopatra? yall want her to get cancelled so bad

sub-buzz-16084-1549477201-1.png?downsize

we're post-woke now mama, **** it, she should do it and win an Oscarclack

Edited by WildAmerican

4 minutes ago, Edonis said:

I want to, but I feel like they're not being totally dishonest here because I can sort of hear it

kj6EN4M.gif

Don't fall for their propaganda

I think after JK2FAD, many fans hesitate about Gaga starring in the next movie + the success of MAYHEM (what an amazing era!)

Lady Gaga is nominated in a public voting category at the "Music Awards Japan 2026":

- "International Song Chosen by Listeners": Abracadabra

🚨 It's possible to vote daily through Spotify!

🗳 VOTE: https://byvn.net/cBMA

The fact that Dont Douche Tonight didn't even get played as a bow song in the Mayhem Ball

Bhabylon

Finally watching this Requiem thingy and you all kinda lied to me. This was all a scheme to set me up. The only improvement is Die With a Smile and while Killah is fabulous so is the original.

kj6EN4M.gif

How Bad was a mess. Maybe she hates the song as much as I do, I love that

kj6EN4M.gif

Yayyyyy Vietnam scoreboard scoreboard scoreboard 😝😝😝😝😝

2 hours ago, Leptine said:

Next movie project @The Witch

I just peed a little. The part where Oscar Isaac f@#%s her toga clean off on top of her desk at work...

rogue2

Edited by Imtired161

9 hours ago, VFD said:

NGL, it would look kinda desperate if she were to promote it as if she were an integral part of the movie (and border on false advertising dddd)

It'd look as if she took the Gaga's TDWP joke seriously. skull

She posted way more for TG2 when she wrote one song and didn't even guest star in it.

1 hour ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Cleopatra is European. She's Macedonian Greek #FACT

As if anyone cares about this. She'll be lashed so bad for playing Cleopatra.

So its over now until the next announcement or appearance. Whew 2 years flew by so fast. I remember watching Chrome Ball on HBO and halfway through I checked socials to see whats happening and SOAM snippet was all over. Such a good era

The redneck power bottom in me would love a Morgan Wallen / Gaga collab that would become the biggest song in America

Go ahead and drag me idgaf

ryan5

2 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

As if anyone cares about this. She'll be lashed so bad for playing Cleopatra.

And they're stupid just like how they thought her Italian accent in HOG was Russian. IDCCCCCCCCCCCCC. FilmGa will happen again and you will be forced to like it or gtfo of this fanbase. Aaaaaaaaaaaah

ramonacall-thumb-gif-9e1dcc97d07f508767d

Edited by David_Greengrass97

1 minute ago, Erotic said:

The redneck power bottom in me would love a Morgan Wallen / Gaga collab that would become the biggest song in America

Go ahead and drag me idgaf

ryan5

ramonacall-thumb-gif-9e1dcc97d07f508767d

It's time for her to portray characters that don't have a heavy legacy behind them, because it's just too hard and comes with a lot of pressure. It can also be divisive.

2 minutes ago, Erotic said:

The redneck power bottom in me would love a Morgan Wallen / Gaga collab that would become the biggest song in America

Go ahead and drag me idgaf

ryan5

I love you so much, you know I always support fellow liddos but this.... You want a downvote from me so bad. You should farm rePUTA points, not decrease it

ramonacall-thumb-gif-9e1dcc97d07f508767d

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.