Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43.3k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

1 minute ago, Album Leak said:

I'm gonna miss the black wigs because she'll definitely go back to blonde. chick3

She's always been blonde and she wore a black wig during the runway video. I think she will have black hair again in the future. She's never stuck to one hair color for each album.

Edited by Ricardo1993

2 minutes ago, BlondUnicorn said:

LIVING for this

omg i can't ahh i love it

Do I need to have an Apple Music account and be signed in to watch the live preview? I only use Spotify and have no idea how this works.

What in the New Orleans Deathday Japanese McQueen Prostitute Heaven Icon Actor Theater Mother is going on here?!?!?!?!jonny2

1 minute ago, Gagaast said:

Do I need to have an Apple Music account and be signed in to watch the live preview? I only use Spotify and have no idea how this works.

Nope, initial livestream in 25 mins is free

Arriving with a funeral marching band. Is TFM coded! What a way to end this era truly! I hope we got a professional video recording of her entrance

Sorry, I'm busy with selling veggie. How is she doing now? 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Wow we are so lucky to have her truly. The amount of effort she put into the MAYHEM era for us is insane, one of the best pop eras in recent history.

8 minutes ago, Aden said:

AsianGa

jonny2

Her sis Ariana rubbing off on her

DWAS

The prophecy she's the next Queen of Pop is real

ryan5

22 minutes ago, MaryJaneStardust said:

Okay I'm almost certain she's working on new music with Madeon now. Ever since Feb when he mentioned she's been going crazy on synth work and that they've been in contact.

She was so overjoyed to work with MADEON the first time around. She always spoke so highly of him during ARTPOP.

I wonder if she's revisiting him when she's in a better time in her life.

It never sat comfortably with me how addicted to drugs/weed in particular she was at that time and how off-key she was during that era. He was only 17-18 at the time and I can't imagine it was the best environment for him.

I hope they make some amazing stuff together.

Gypsy is my all time Lady Gaga song, so can't wait for the magic!

9 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

AAHHHHHHHH

HIU7YLbWwAE7R7f?format=jpg&name=medium HIU7U4xXUAELdx3?format=jpg&name=medium

Minna-san arigatou ka-ka-kawaii

Not Apple TV playing Million Reasons right now. They hate us playing this **** video.

suburban

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.