Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43.3k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

This is so ******* GOOD. The arrangements and sound mix are EATING. jonny3

4 minutes ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

She'll tease LG8 at the premiere

WHAAT? STFU???? REALLY? NO JOKE???

This is way better than I could imagine. From the entrance to the lighting to Garden of Eden… which sounds 🔥 everything just sounds epic.

2 minutes ago, pablozedd said:

IMMA NEED A FULL ALBUM WITH THIS PRODUCTION AAAAA

I need a stadium with this full set .. it's so cool but too small on this tiny stage!

I think LG8 will be released next year. Interscope would never put out 2 records at the same time. Billie is coming.

Not Haus of Lucas ...haven't seen this username in forever. Truly a veteran jonny

This is honestly the direction I thought she was gonna take musically after BTW. I really really hope this is an indication of how LG8 is going to sound. She needs to fully commit to art not charts for the rest of her career. Enough is enough bam

  • Author

CRAWL GAGA!!! I always love a Vanish performance!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.