Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Speaking of Lady Gaga's Chromatica,

What is your favorite track from it, and what do you think of the lead single Stupid Love?

giphy.gif

  • Replies 43.1k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

10 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

this visuals is so striking and soooo good. Its giving eyegasm everytime. The song is so good too.

1 minute ago, Reginald said:

Speaking of Lady Gaga's Chromatica,

What is your favorite track from it, and what do you think of the lead single Stupid Love?

giphy.gif

Favourite: 911 🥰

Stupid Love is a nice song but 911 is better. I love its MV, serving Power Rangers

Just now, David_Greengrass97 said:

Favourite: 911 🥰

Stupid Love is a nice song but 911 is better

Taste clap 911 is a good song.

Favorite: Enigma, and it should have been the lead single!

gaga-enigma.webp

Chromatica talk....yeah she really needs to announce something today.

42 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

It's been 5 months since she talked about new music with Zane Lowe. I feel like if she's continued to work on new music and stuff is somewhat coming together she might tease it with Requiem. Especially if there is a premiere or some press for it.

rogue2

Technically, if we follow the path to Mayhem as a reference, we're right on track. She started to work on Mayhem fall/winter 2023 and finished around May/June 2024. Let's say she started on LG8 around the same time. And let's say the album is 99% done. And she has a lead single planned for Q4 (October) and album in Q1 (Feb/Mar of 2026)? The stars could be aligned at least.

rogue2

GELkF6rXsAAmbor.jpg

Edited by Edonis

16 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Speaking of Lady Gaga's Chromatica,

What is your favorite track from it, and what do you think of the lead single Stupid Love?

giphy.gif

Fave: Babylon/Alice/Enigma

Stupid Love: PURE **** heart

8 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Technically, if we follow the path to Mayhem as a reference, we're right on track. She started to work on Mayhem fall/winter 2023 and finished around May/June 2024. Let's say she started on LG8 around the same time. And let's say the album is 99% done. And she has a lead single planned for Q4 (October) and album in Q1 (Feb/Mar of 2026)? The stars could be aligned at least.

rogue2

GELkF6rXsAAmbor.jpg

It's not entirely out of the realm of possibility, at least based on that and on her own words. Let's see if we get something more concrete.

agaycatabra

2 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

It's not entirely out of the realm of possibility, at least based on that and on her own words. Let's see if we get something more concrete.

agaycatabra

Inb4 the Mayhem Ball Film is the new JFAD that gets released the same month as the lead but it's a box office smash and doesn't get panned.

We may be dancing in the shadows of the moonlight soon! agaycatabra

GELkF6rXsAAmbor.jpg

8 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Technically, if we follow the path to Mayhem as a reference, we're right on track. She started to work on Mayhem fall/winter 2023 and finished around May/June 2024. Let's say she started on LG8 around the same time. And let's say the album is 99% done. And she has a lead single planned for Q4 (October) and album in Q1 (Feb/Mar of 2026)? The stars could be aligned at least.

rogue2

GELkF6rXsAAmbor.jpg

it is crazy to me that she passed 2020 - 2023 without working on a full length project (as far as we know). I'm glad she's regained her inspiration and confidence to do so.

1 minute ago, partynauseous said:

it is crazy to me that she passed 2020 - 2023 without working on a full length project (as far as we know). I'm glad she's regained her inspiration and confidence to do so.

Yeah looking back, it was very uncharacteristic of her. Even when she was down during ASIB, she was still working on/off on chromatica. I wonder what happened during that time period, but I imagine she was just super busy with HOG, the tour, and JFAD. Glad she's now feeling inspired again as well!

7 minutes ago, partynauseous said:

it is crazy to me that she passed 2020 - 2023 without working on a full length project (as far as we know). I'm glad she's regained her inspiration and confidence to do so.

I remember during HoG press when she was wasked about music and she was like "yeah music is always on my mind"

night and day to "well I wouldn't rule out a release next year" back in december with Zane Lowe

10 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Inb4 the Mayhem Ball Film is the new JFAD that gets released the same month as the lead but it's a box office smash and doesn't get panned.

We may be dancing in the shadows of the moonlight soon! agaycatabra

GELkF6rXsAAmbor.jpg

I think they'll use MBF to launch LG8 as well

  • Popular Post

TODAY is my birthday and I cant believe that I have passed more than half of my life stanning GODGA.

I'm 30 and a monster from almost 2 decades bird

Now announce requiem for me MOM

11 minutes ago, Mirkomonster said:

TODAY is my birthday and I cant believe that I have passed more than half of my life stanning GODGA.

I'm 30 and a monster from almost 2 decades bird

Now announce requiem for me MOM

Happy birthday. Welcome to the 30s club hug

I have a small feeling that

GodGa hasn't posted anything on social media, because she is preggo and her next post will be the preggo announcement. MomGa is coming jonny6

Edited by Mariano

11 minutes ago, Mariano said:

I have a small feeling that

GodGa hasn't posted anything on social media, because she is preggo and her next post will be the preggo announcement. MomGa is coming jonny6

Not so fast Godga you have a Requiem to announce!

jahmongus-girlkyz.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.