Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43.1k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

3 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Do her fans not realize this is a thing Apple Music does for artists? Attacking her as "CapitalistGa" for it deadbanana

She's the least Capitalist artist ever. It's so strange. I don't understand this mindset of some monsters. You guys live in the West, most of countries are capitalists. Cold War was over. USSR was collapsed decades ago. Only a few countries like mine-Vietnam, China, North Korea, and Cuba are socialists/communists.

2 hours ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

I think Tim toned down his horror style fit Wednesday - a horror series for teens. That's why his direction in The Dead Dance isn't scary and kinda boring chick1

Imagine a Tim Burton x Lady Gaga collab in 2009. Would've ended careers.

6 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Deserves 1 Billion

Nothing for chARTdROP and JoPANNED 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

9 hours ago, breaking up said:

Favorite track

The final product is a crime against music though

Stupid Love is fine, fun (eli) even. If it remained an album track instead of the lead single people would've liked it better

Free woman final version is better than this and I'll die on that hill

Just now, David_Greengrass97 said:

Nothing for chARTdROP and JoPANNED 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

Billion Raisins is coming giraffe

Just now, HexMayhem said:

Free woman final version is better than this and I'll die on that hill

Choose a different hill

Just now, GraceRandolph said:

Imagine a Tim Burton x Lady Gaga collab in 2009. Would've ended careers.

Nahhhh. I still prefer Nick Knight, Jonas Åkerlund, and Steven Klein

Steven Klein and his dark & sensual aesthetics really matches with Gaga's. I love it. Need more male models starring in her MVs because why not?

This man ruined my life and took my virginity. This is my goodbye to innocence moment. I discovered say gex thanks to GodGa ijbol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

HG02n8Cb-YAAUpm-G.jpg

22 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

So did SOAW and GL chart emofish

SOAW is currently #1 in the Bimbo Hot 100

giphy.thumb.gif.c1f888cf291d4c1e1dbf7fb2

to think joPANNED is going to have a 1B song before fartpoop omg us little applausesters LOST redface

Mayhem has now tied Born This Way for weeks spent on the Billboard 200 (61 weeks)

  1. The Fame - 467 weeks

  2. ASIB OST - 109 weeks

  3. TFM - 74 weeks

  4. BTW and Mayhem - 61 weeks

  5. Joanne - 49 weeks

  6. Chromatica - 41 weeks

  7. Cheek to Cheek - 30 weeks

  8. Artpop - 29 weeks

  9. The Remix - 24 weeks

  10. Love for Sale - 6 weeks

Total weeks spent on the Billboard 200: 957 weeks (not all her charting projects are listed here)

80% of Gaga fans have never fell in love with the shape of a woman. It was bound to bomb.

giphy.thumb.gif.c1f888cf291d4c1e1dbf7fb2

5 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

80% of Gaga fans have never fell in love with the shape of a woman. It was bound to bomb.

giphy.thumb.gif.c1f888cf291d4c1e1dbf7fb2

We fell in love with shape of a man tho 🥰

1 minute ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

We fell in love with shape of a man tho 🥰

Watch me I swear I'll

Dance in the shape of a maaannn

hasan-mayhem.gif

6 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Watch me I swear I'll

Dance in the shape of a maaannn

hasan-mayhem.gif

Ew.

22 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Mayhem has now tied Born This Way for weeks spent on the Billboard 200 (61 weeks)

  1. The Fame - 467 weeks

  2. ASIB OST - 109 weeks

  3. TFM - 74 weeks

  4. BTW and Mayhem - 61 weeks

  5. Joanne - 49 weeks

  6. Chromatica - 41 weeks

  7. Cheek to Cheek - 30 weeks

  8. Artpop - 29 weeks

  9. The Remix - 24 weeks

  10. Love for Sale - 6 weeks

Total weeks spent on the Billboard 200: 957 weeks (not all her charting projects are listed here)

Apple special coming to secure a few weeks ahead of BTW. A pop music repeak confirmedT

thing

33 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

The Remix - 24 weeks

Ended Dawn of Chromatica and Born This Way The Remix iktr 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

Anyway, #teamBornThisWay - GodGa's magnum opus

This is the manifesto of Mother Monster

On G.O.A.T.

A Government Owned Alien Territory in space

A birth of magnificent and magical proportions took place

But the birth was not finite

It was infinite

As the wombs numbered

And the mitosis of the future began

It was perceived that this infamous moment in life is not temporal

It is eternal

And thus began the beginning of the new race

A race within the race of humanity

A race which bears no prejudice

No judgment

But boundless freedom

But on that same day

As the eternal mother hovered in the multiverse

Another more terrifying birth took place

The birth of evil

And as she herself split into two

Rotating in agony between two ultimate forces

The pendulum of choice began its dance

It seems easy, you imagine

To gravitate instantly and unwaveringly towards good

But she wondered

"How can I protect something so perfect without evil?"

I love when she does this - the manifesto thing. It's nice when she continues in Mayhem era. This is why I take her very seriously as an artist. A true artist.

I love it. Now I'm just hoping she will bring back her long ass music videos. 🥹🥹🥹🥹

I need Gaga to smash again, WHERE IS THAT ABEL COLLAB WE'RE PROMISE TO GET???????

I think I'm ready to officially declare that LoveDrug is my favorite song off of Mayhem.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.