Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

7 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

streets are saying there's gonna be a premiere event in LA

rogue2

I hope so. One final badass MAYHEM look, please.

rogue2

  • Replies 43.1k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

Just now, hausofbryan said:

I hope so. One final badass MAYHEM look, please.

rogue2

and when it's an Aries look ala TCB premiere?

rogue2

If she gives more energy to Requiem than she did to TDWP2 songs, it shows her priorities are set for LG8 to be her Magnum Opus.

rogue2

It's been 5 months since she talked about new music with Zane Lowe. I feel like if she's continued to work on new music and stuff is somewhat coming together she might tease it with Requiem. Especially if there is a premiere or some press for it.

rogue2

1 minute ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

It's been 5 months since she talked about new music with Zane Lowe. I feel like if she's continued to work on new music and stuff is somewhat coming together she might tease it with Requiem. Especially if there is a premiere or some press for it.

rogue2

When the new music she was teasing 5 months ago was the DWP2 soundtrack then what?

rogue2

3 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

It's been 5 months since she talked about new music with Zane Lowe. I feel like if she's continued to work on new music and stuff is somewhat coming together she might tease it with Requiem. Especially if there is a premiere or some press for it.

rogue2

She scrapped the album after (checks notes) John Sterling died.

IMG_1800.gif

streets are also saying she'll premiere the long awaited SC mv alongside #TheJourneyContinues

IMG_1800.gif

9 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

If she gives more energy to Requiem than she did to TDWP2 songs, it shows her priorities are set for LG8 to be her Magnum Opus.

rogue2

All she'd need to do is post on social media. Standards in hell

rogue2

5 minutes ago, Colmillo said:

When the new music she was teasing 5 months ago was the DWP2 soundtrack then what?

rogue2

This narrative makes no damn sense c'mon now

27 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

streets are saying there's gonna be a premiere event in LA

rogue2

where streets?

1 minute ago, Ricardo1993 said:

where streets?

X streets

3 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

X streets

links? khalyan

18 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

It's been 5 months since she talked about new music with Zane Lowe. I feel like if she's continued to work on new music and stuff is somewhat coming together she might tease it with Requiem. Especially if there is a premiere or some press for it.

rogue2

let-me-hold-your-hand-when-i-tell-you-th

Gaga up to 101M monthly listeners and #6 on Spotify.

rogue2

Coming for Swift and #5 spot soon!

7 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

let-me-hold-your-hand-when-i-tell-you-th

I'll be here to clock you once it comes true

David_Greengrass97

She's currently between Taylor Swift and Bad Bunny with monthly listeners.

Remember the days when we were streaming poison?

rogue2

Good morning, Liddos. Did she announce the Free Woman video yet?

rogue2

3 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

She's currently between Taylor Swift and Bad Bunny with monthly listeners.

Remember the days when we were streaming poison?

rogue2

Tell me something, girl

Are you happy in this modern world?

Or do you need more?

Is there something else you're searchin' for?

I'm falling

In all the good times, I find myself longin' for change

And in the bad times, I fear myself

Tell me something, boy

Aren't you tired trying to fill that void?

Or do you need more?

Ain't it hard keeping it so hardcore?

I'm falling

In all the good times, I find myself longing for change

And in the bad times, I fear myself

I'm off the deep end, watch as I dive in

I'll never meet the ground

Crash through the surface, where they can't hurt us

We're far from the shallow now

In the sha-, shallow

In the sha-ha-sha-la-la-la-llow

In the sha-ha, sha-ha-llow

We're far from the shallow now

Oh, ha-ah-ah

Ah, ha-ah-ah, oh, ah

Ha-ah-ah-ah

I'm off the deep end, watch as I dive in

I'll never meet the ground

Crash through the surface, where they can't hurt us

We're far from the shallow now

In the sha-ha, sha-ha-llow

In the sha-ha-sha-la-la-la-llow

In the sha-ha, sha-ha-llow

We're far from the shallow now

I just looked up previous Apple Music Concert Series launches and none have had a red carpet premiere event.

khalyan

1 minute ago, Aden said:

Good morning, Liddos. Did she announce the Free Woman video yet?

rogue2

She promised a lot and soon and everything but never take actions of what she said.

rogue2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.