Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

Well, if Judas, Venus, A-yo, I'll Never Love Again, Sour Candy, Disease and Vanish Into You have taught us anything is that it doesn't ******* matter which song they push as a single, we'll make the decision instead (even if we regret it later)

So, count one vote for SOAW. Runway 0 - SOAW 1.

rogue2

2 hours ago, hausofbryan said:

GL sounds like the best song of the three by far, but not sure how people see it as a hit.. It doesn't sound like a streaming or radio hit in any fashion. That doesn't mean it's not amazing, but .. Yeah.

rogue2

I hope to be wrong and all three songs dominate after this weekend.

It reminded of Skyfall somehow. A song that doesnt sound exatcly like hit but bc it was from a huge popular singer + hit movie it became a hit (i know its not exatcly the same situation but yeah)

2 hours ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Not y'all already launching campaigns to discredit Gaga from an Oscar nomination rip

I swear her own fans are her biggest saboteurs.

Like shut the f*** up already, there are already those deranged OGHs that checks this base.

Edited by AdamRiver96

Gaga looked sooooo good in the movie, she was so smart to reuse that gorgeous dress, to see it moving ugh jonny5

also loved seeing who the monsters were in the audience, as everyone left during the ending credits, but monsters stayed to hear Glamorous Life, it was a beauitful experience as it's a new song and to hear it with quality loud speakers loud

what a dream to see your fave be included in your fav movie's universe heart

2 hours ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I still think the most likely scenario is that none of the songs become hits.

rogue2

But if one does I'm betting it's Glamorous Life because the other two lowkey don't have a shot.

rogue2

IIRC (and im not crazy) Warner was gonna invest on both Shallow and I'll Never Love Again for awards season until Shallow became that juggernaut staple hit that they changed it to only Shallow. I'm pretty sure I remember reading one of their early FYC banners that had I'll Never Love Again in it.. My point is things can change once the film/songs are actually availabe.

15 minutes ago, pablozedd said:

IIRC (and im not crazy) Warner was gonna invest on both Shallow and I'll Never Love Again for awards season until Shallow became that juggernaut staple hit that they changed it to only Shallow. I'm pretty sure I remember reading one of their early FYC banners that had I'll Never Love Again in it.. My point is things can change once the film/songs are actually availabe.

Yes but that was 3 smash hits performed in the movie competing with each other vs one that is buried after credits roll.

50 minutes ago, Europe said:

It really doesn't. It's like 40-50 second.

Like let's face it. Runway plays during a scene that is narratively more meaningful and it plays for a longer time within the movie, it plays instantly as the credits roll, it received a music video and early release. I just don't see a reason to believe tthat SOAW is the one that will suddenly be pushed and get playlisting starting with friday. And Glamorous Life has even less of a presence.

I can literally see the clips online and it's over 1:30. Why are you making this point when it's not true? deadbanana

11 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

Has anyone heard the full version of SOAW? How is it?

I haven't seen any leaks of it anywhere.

37 minutes ago, pablozedd said:

It reminded of Skyfall somehow. A song that doesnt sound exatcly like hit but bc it was from a huge popular singer + hit movie it became a hit (i know its not exatcly the same situation but yeah)

Very good comparison! But sadly GL won't be heard by most that see it, unlike Skyfall.

since Runway was cut from Polish radio stations just two days after the premiere I hope they will push SOAW as the next radio single - we need a PopGa for song of the summer

I'm here to report that I've also purchased copious amounts of plastic wrap to wrap fellow viewers to their seats so that they must listen to the song as part of Operation GlamLife.

Any other updates from the liddo cartel?

rogue2

16 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I'm here to report that I've also purchased copious amounts of plastic wrap to wrap fellow viewers to their seats so that they must listen to the song as part of Operation GlamLife.

Any other updates from the liddo cartel?

rogue2

I just finished buying all tickets for other movies showing at my theatre so people are forced to buy a ticket for TDWP2 instead

rogue2

I'm not worried for the songs becoming hit or not, I'm honestly over charts when it comes to Gaga at this point of her career and I'm satisfied with the music and video, most important it's that her participation to the movie (which is getting a lot of buzz/hype that rarely happens nowadays for movie releases) will contribute to the goodwill for her return to acting with a major leading role and cementing her legend status.

18 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I'm here to report that I've also purchased copious amounts of plastic wrap to wrap fellow viewers to their seats so that they must listen to the song as part of Operation GlamLife.

Any other updates from the liddo cartel?

rogue2

Can't wait to see you on your local news

rogue2

34 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I'm here to report that I've also purchased copious amounts of plastic wrap to wrap fellow viewers to their seats so that they must listen to the song as part of Operation GlamLife.

Any other updates from the liddo cartel?

rogue2

I've purchased gallons of superglue (and have a nice supply of loaded staple guns as well should I need a backup)

rogue2

11 hours until we get to hear Gags next top 190 peaking songs on global spotify ryan5

Sometimes I feel like you guys are just like me, a keyboard ⌨️ warrior but then I remember how unhinged this fanbase is, ummmmmmm yeah I believe everything you said 🌚

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.