Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

GL sounds like the best song of the three by far, but not sure how people see it as a hit.. It doesn't sound like a streaming or radio hit in any fashion. That doesn't mean it's not amazing, but .. Yeah.

rogue2

I hope to be wrong and all three songs dominate after this weekend.

Edited by hausofbryan

  • Replies 43k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

5 minutes ago, Edonis said:

does the academy/GP know of this though?

or are liddos going to sabotage her?

Teneo

She's risking getting bad PR if she submits the song and publications start running with the story that she's trying to get fraudulent nominations. I don't see why she would do it considering we all know she is aiming for a long term presence at the Oscars and she can easily write another song that can win one in the future.

6 minutes ago, Edonis said:

does the academy/GP know of this though?

or are liddos going to sabotage her?

Teneo

IronFist1994 has already seen this and forwarded the demo to the academy I fear

Teneo

8 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

Gaga scene with Miranda is hilarious deadbanana4

It's camp, sis.

ryan3

2 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

GL sounds like the best song of the three by far, but not sure how people see it as a hit.. It doesn't sound like a streaming or radio hit in any fashion. That doesn't mean it's not amazing, but .. Yeah.

rogue2

I hope to be wrong and all three songs dominate after this weekend.

Remember there were kiddos complaining that they were focusing too much on Shallow pre ASIB and not giving "the surefire hits" aka the pop songs enough promo

rogue2

10 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Not y'all already launching campaigns to discredit Gaga from an Oscar nomination rip

Theyre still mad about TheCure music video. skull

Teneo seems to be mimicking a MissUniverso type career shift with his fics

rogue2

Just now, Teneo said:

She's risking getting bad PR if she submits the song and publications start running with the story that she's trying to get fraudulent nominations. I don't see why she would do it considering we all know she is aiming for a long term presence at the Oscars and she can easily write another song that can win one in the future.

but how is that bad PR getting out there in the press unless some liddo runs to twitter to complain because they're upset Runway was "too gay" and they wanted Mayhem to sound like Bush era electropop.

That risk is always there because most of these "original" songs are almost always based on older demos.

Edited by Edonis

5 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

GL sounds like the best song of the three by far, but not sure how people see it as a hit.. It doesn't sound like a streaming or radio hit in any fashion. That doesn't mean it's not amazing, but .. Yeah.

rogue2

I hope to be wrong and all three songs dominate after this weekend.

I still think the most likely scenario is that none of the songs become hits.

rogue2

But if one does I'm betting it's Glamorous Life because the other two lowkey don't have a shot.

rogue2

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

My favorite Brazilian reviewer LOVES the movie. He even praised the soundtrack and how they uses Godga in the movie. duca

Y'all need to shut this demo rework conversation right this second. THIS IS NOT MAKING IT OUT OF BASE! there are enough OGHs we don't have to act like one.

Who has the proof that the demo was for mayhem and not some other project? Like..:::

2 minutes ago, Edonis said:

but how is that bad PR getting out there in the press unless some liddo runs to twitter because they're upset Runway was "too gay" and they wanted Mayhem to sound like Bush era electropop.

That risk is always there because most of these "original" songs are based on olde demos.

You think there are no OGH with nothing else left to do than to run a smear campaign? There is daily back and forth on her Wikipedia page over the damn Mayhem tour numbers

people listening to new Gaga music while I continue to listen to Gypsy on repeat rip

1 minute ago, Teneo said:

You think there are no OGH with nothing else left to do than to run a smear campaign? There is daily back and forth on her Wikipedia page over the damn Mayhem tour numbers

most OGHs are ex-liddos or Fairweather ***s so I don't disagree, I just think it's best to think of Sunroof as a completely different thing for a completely different project gayhemcat that way, it never leaves the innermost circle of GaGa fans

17 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I still think the most likely scenario is that none of the songs become hits.

rogue2

But if one does I'm betting it's Glamorous Life because the other two lowkey don't have a shot.

rogue2

SOAW is gonna prove ya wrong

rogue2

I just watched Gaga's scene. I love it lmao

It's very countess coded. But also very much Gaga's tone and voice, which is.. The point. She's playing herself.

Yall do the most on our sis

rogue2

'Cause I'm, I'm, I'm, I'm, I'm, I'm a gypsy, gypsy, gypsy, I'm

I'm, I'm, I'm, I'm, I'm, I'm a gypsy, gypsy, gypsy, I'm

I'm, I'm, I'm, I'm, I'm, I'm a gypsy, gypsy, gypsy, I'm

I'm, I'm, I'm, I'm, I'm, I'm a gypsy, gypsy, gypsy, I'm

1 minute ago, Almodusa said:

Just remembered we may get Requiem a week from today duca

Do we know if Gaga is aware of this?

rogue2

Just now, charot said:

Glamorous Life is going to be a talent competition staple and will launch so many careers.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but when was the last time any of those shows created a real star?

rogue2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.