Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but when was the last time any of those shows created a real star?

rogue2

Benson Boone

IMG_1800.gif

  • Replies 43k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

haven't even seen the movie yet and shape of a woman has been stuck in my head all day

IMG_1800.gif

52 minutes ago, Bhumisah said:

Her MET appearance is basically confirmed atp

Remember when someone put 700k dollars on her superbowl appearance and we became little gamblers for the day

Polymarket is not a source

Since when do we have confirmation of SOAW being originally for MAYHEM? All I know is that Sunroof snippet but who said it wasn't already intended for the movie?

Just now, lgaga1fan said:

haven't even seen the movie yet and shape of a woman has been stuck in my head all day

IMG_1800.gif

Future #1 Spotify hit confirmed

rogue2

54 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Well, this will be tricky.

  1. The song must be original (not adapted from pre-existing published material in a way that disqualifies it)

  2. It must be written specifically for the film (this is the tricky part)

  3. It must not have been previously released or publicly exploited in another context

Do we know if the song was originally called Shape Of A Woman from day one? Is the verse that leaked exactly the same in the final song? Cause if all lyrics were changed and melodies tuned...it's not a black or white situation

Golden was written over a reference track that was pre-existing I don't think this matters much

1 minute ago, Before the Dawn said:

Since when do we have confirmation of SOAW being originally for MAYHEM? All I know is that Sunroof snippet but who said it wasn't already intended for the movie?

According to Mindtrappa the song was never called Sunroof, hopefully it wasn't "Shape Of A Woman" since the beginning as that would 100% disqualify it. If it was another demo with other lyrics then it would depend on how relevant the new lyrics are for the movie (they are indeeed) and how different the song is overall from the demo

Grace Randolph is back to stanning I see. She's one of the last USians still using iTunes as well. clap3

I'm glad that the movie is receiving positive reactions. I was initially skeptical about it. Since the source material, the second book, was lacklustre and dry. They did confirm that they're going to pivot away from it, but that they made me cynical about its overall outcome.

Thank god I'm wrong, I'm now convinced to actually get a ticket and watch this.

super-nanny-mistazelf.gif

the way I already saw like all of Gagas scenes on social media nnn

110621099_ttt1.thumb.gif.19bdc3c6c80d4bb

Gaga fans making things up about her song creation process and then setting themselves up for meltdowns based off of their own unsubstantiated rumors?

I guess the sun rose today.

rogue2

12 minutes ago, Miracle said:

According to Mindtrappa the song was never called Sunroof, hopefully it wasn't "Shape Of A Woman" since the beginning as that would 100% disqualify it. If it was another demo with other lyrics then it would depend on how relevant the new lyrics are for the movie (they are indeed) and how different the song is overall from the demo

I mean the song is called 'Shape of a Woman' and I rewatched the first film yesterday and half of the jokes in it were calling Anne Hathaway fat so it's on theme cm

For some reason I am coming across a handful of tweets that are calling Runway 'performative' and I just can't take this serious and I don't know why everybody wants to be so pretentious and full of s***

Everyone wants a deep meaning to everything. What's wrong with being fun, campy, and glamourous?

Whatever

nenekenya.gif

1 hour ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Where is that documented?

1 hour ago, Miracle said:

Well, this will be tricky.

  1. The song must be original (not adapted from pre-existing published material in a way that disqualifies it)

  2. It must be written specifically for the film (this is the tricky part)

  3. It must not have been previously released or publicly exploited in another context

Do we know if the song was originally called Shape Of A Woman from day one? Is the verse that leaked exactly the same in the final song? Cause if all lyrics were changed and melodies tuned...it's not a black or white situation

1 hour ago, Teneo said:

The demo from the Mayhem sessions leaked, before TWPD2 entered production. Unless she can prove the song was wrote and produced after being approached for the film somehow, and then she rewrote it before recording the final version, then she cannot submit it.

If yall keep talking about it, it will eventually make its way to stan twitter and spread everywhere else. Just STFU already

rogue2

50 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

haven't even seen the movie yet and shape of a woman has been stuck in my head all day

IMG_1800.gif

I watched the movie today. Honestly you guys should let it go with the hopes regarding shape of a woman

Devil wears prada 2 spoilers

Runway is featured much more prominently in the movie, it plays for like 90 seconds while SOAW is only in the scene we saw for like 40 seconds.

And Runway leads perfectly into the scene where we see Gaga within the movie.

BTW she acted her ass off, she did so good I was super proud

I stayed till the end to hear Glamorous Life, but not many people did. It's a cute song.

  • Popular Post

I just want to clarify that earlier this afternoon I was depressed, on lithium, in the middle of a psychotic episode and collaborating with BloodPop, so all of the statements I made in my posts regarding the origins of the song "Shape of a Woman" have no veracity nor legal implications.

rogue2

The Academy is not going to care about Sunroof just like no one cares about gay/stan twitter's brainded takes on pop culture

I'm so glad I deleted most of my socials and have not only remained spoiler-free but also f****t-free

rogue2

Saurr excited to get sushi and watch this movie with my mom on Saturday. And to think we watched the og in theatres when I was a child and before I knew gar existed. Whew!

19 minutes ago, Europe said:

I watched the movie today. Honestly you guys should let it go with the hopes regarding shape of a woman

Devil wears prada 2 spoilers

Runway is featured much more prominently in the movie, it plays for like 90 seconds while SOAW is only in the scene we saw for like 40 seconds.

And Runway leads perfectly into the scene where we see Gaga within the movie.

BTW she acted her ass off, she did so good I was super proud

I stayed till the end to hear Glamorous Life, but not many people did. It's a cute song.

But SOAW plays for over 1:30 mins? The scene is online.

suburban

Edited by hausofbryan

1 minute ago, Puttanesca said:

Saurr excited to get sushi and watch this movie with my mom on Saturday. And to think we watched the og in theatres when I was a child and before I knew gar existed. Whew!

That's so sweet heart

3 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

But SOAW plays for over 1:30 mins? The scene is online.

suburban

It really doesn't. It's like 40-50 second.

Like let's face it. Runway plays during a scene that is narratively more meaningful and it plays for a longer time within the movie, it plays instantly as the credits roll, it received a music video and early release. I just don't see a reason to believe tthat SOAW is the one that will suddenly be pushed and get playlisting starting with friday. And Glamorous Life has even less of a presence.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.