Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Stranger Things actors stanning Mayhem/Lovedrug

Featured Replies


They probably played it on set or something cuz.. :skull:  It was kinda random. 

  • Replies 49
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • GraceRandolph
    GraceRandolph

    Imagine the gag if they said ***** Palace. 

  • Off topic, but Zombieboy should've been the Wednesday song... there's literally a Zombieboy in the series who ended up being the main villain (and who also ended up being hot  ).. what a missed opport

  • tardy4theparty
    tardy4theparty

    I don't understand why she hasn't released more singles from Mayhem. LoveDrug, GoE and HBDYWM are all top tier single material… meanwhile we got Dead Dance which was ironically enough dead on arr

On my first listen of the album it was so obvious this was supposed to be the lead single instead of Disease. I don't understand how did Gaga not know.

  • Author
1 minute ago, Europe said:

On my first listen of the album it was so obvious this was supposed to be the lead single instead of Disease. I don't understand how did Gaga not know.

Garden of Eden, Zombieboy and Shadow of a Man give lead single vibez more than Lovedrug, c'mon neow. 

I don't understand why she hasn't released more singles from Mayhem.

LoveDrug, GoE and HBDYWM are all top tier single material… meanwhile we got Dead Dance which was ironically enough dead on arrival

They need to be stanning the best song on Mayhem (Zombieboy) not one of the worst :suburban:

  • Author
1 minute ago, beyonceparkwood said:

They need to be stanning the best song on Mayhem (Zombieboy) not one of the worst :suburban:

Off topic, but Zombieboy should've been the Wednesday song... there's literally a Zombieboy in the series who ended up being the main villain (and who also ended up being hot :eli: ).. what a missed opportunity :rip: 

Edited by Mariano

5 minutes ago, tardy4theparty said:

I don't understand why she hasn't released more singles from Mayhem.

LoveDrug, GoE and HBDYWM are all top tier single material… meanwhile we got Dead Dance which was ironically enough dead on arrival

She's been allergic to full eras since artpop

 

OT: Success stans success :clap3:

Gen Z LOVES Gaga. Wow! I guess she isn't off to a shaky start with them!

Isn't one of the actors gay? I just know he was blasting that album all filming season.

The BEST non-single of Mayhem :clap:

 

She put all of her PopGagussy into that track :clap:

 

I may have listened to LoveDrug more than any other track 

 

Edited by Reginald

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Isn't one of the actors gay? I just know he was blasting that album all filming season.

You mean the guy that plays William? I am pretty sure he is a swiftie nn :rip:  But no this is the second interview where this guy in particular stans Mayhem so I think he is the one that was playing it. 

Edited by Mariano

He has excellent taste. LoveDrug remains an underrated gem, one of the best off the album and the tour performance really elevates it. :mayhem:

 

28 minutes ago, Mariano said:

Garden of Eden, Zombieboy and Shadow of a Man give lead single vibez more than Lovedrug, c'mon neow. 

IDK, those are good songs too and of course looking at the numbers we know How Bad was the best choice. But LoveDrug stood out to me

I know the 2 insufferable ones stan Swift and the hot one stans Beyoncé. :suburban:

hmm i fear lovedrug could not save me from vecnussy... only perfect celebrity can!

their reaction to the girl saying she has not heard the alboom made me SKREAM 

gather her... :rogue:

1 hour ago, Maleficent said:

Isn't one of the actors gay? I just know he was blasting that album all filming season.

he and millie bobby brown are swifties and carpenters :rip: i can't believe it's the straight male cast members we need to rely on for some tasteful GODGA promo

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.