Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

iPhone fold mockup leaks

Featured Replies

  • Replies 66
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • When I was 13 I would browse tech forums and blogs religiously (like 2010-2011). The Gizmodo leak of the iPhone 4 from someone who left the prototype at a Palo Alto bar was ICONIC   But it'

  • Supervillain
    Supervillain

    Chop. Foldable phones will never be cute.

  • I love the iPhone but I miss Steve Jobs back when Apple was actually innovative and exciting. The iPod and earlier iPhones were iconic. Sometimes I feel like the Apple brand is on life support just to

1 hour ago, Daytona said:

If the iPhone Air is already flopping, imagine a pure copy of Galaxy Fold/Z Flip.

Apparently the "thinness" of the iPhone Air is a prototype of how thin the iPhone fold will need to be when it is open. So the Fold will be around twice as thick as the iPhone Air when closed.

AI slop and no, I'm not interested in a cellphone that don't fit in my pocket. 

So it's a ipad mini that folds. Got it. 

Edited by Onyxmage

Why do these companies keep coming up with things no one asked for? Work on improve the battery's life or smaller and more visually appealing cameras, not in this **** :rip: 

I don't get foldable phones, like if u need bigger screen just get an iPad mini

Always selling us some bs

 

and yet I'll still buy this before having the same phone as @Smarticle

I see foldable phones going the way of 3D televisions that were popping out everywhere in 2012-2016. There really isn't a need for them. I know Samsung's been pushing hard to make them happen, but in all reality... foldable phones are much more likely to fail faster than non-foldables... the market will never be in dire need of them so they will eventually fade away. 

Edited by shinyshimmery

i have yet to understand the hype around foldable phones, like... get a tablet

 

:suburban:

reason why I bought an iPhone bc they tends to be smaller and lighter to carry around

 

like leave those big ass flip phones to Samsung :skull:

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

Always selling us some bs

 

and yet I'll still buy this before having the same phone as @Smarticle

U big mad

 

tumblr_nz9zidvExq1s2nj6io1_250.gif

49 minutes ago, wulmite said:

i have yet to understand the hype around foldable phones, like... get a tablet

 

:suburban:

Especially when it would cost more than an iPhone + iPad Pro duo while being a worse iPhone + worse iPad that has permanent fingernail imprints on the display.:rip: People are so bored, they want something new just for the sake of something new even though they'll just doomscroll the same apps.

They should seriously stop dropping new phones like Taylor dropping new variants and wait a few years for a concise update.

Nah, fr its REALLY worrying that I, as a computer engineering student from a third-world country can think of 10 better versions than a bunch of people who probably graduated from  Ivy League schools and are working In the Silicon Valley

2 hours ago, iamanearthling said:

We need the flip. Not the fold. 

flip is coming after the fold

Honestly I am not sure who asked for a flip. Both iOS and android is gonna hate it lol. They should just continue with the success of the 17. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.