Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Are YOU the drama?

Featured Replies

I'm not btw. I only contribute to healthy and positive discussion :heart:


What about you? :dramacat:

  • Replies 25
  • Views 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

YES

 

I'm the drama, I'm the face

I make heads turn in this place

And they lining up, and they lining up

And they lining up for a taste

:gayalipacat3:

I think it depends on the type of drama we're discussing. 
 

:dramacat:

On ATRL, yes.  But in real life, surprisingly not.  I want my real life interactions to go as smoothly as possible, so I keep it cute and sweet.  After being a saint all day in real life, I log onto ATRL to unleash my dramátique side in the presence of other gays who are more likely to understand and appreciate it.

 

scrolling-ignoring.gif

 

5 hours ago, Space Cowboy said:

I'm not btw. I only contribute to healthy and positive discussion :heart:

nene-painting.gif

 

with some of those topics youve made? ok girl

 

 

Spoiler

:sabrina:

 

Sometimes, but not intentionally. I can just be a little too blunt and sensitive people always want to start whining and crying about it afterwards; which, I really don't care, get over it.

 

I'm a sweetheart, though. giphy.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.