Everything posted by Julien
-
Tinashe endorses Taylor shade
Unaware, but she's still messy. I remember her liking a joke tweet during pandemic saying "meghan trainor is dead"
-
Best and worst Carly Rae Jepsen album pairs?
How Kiss with the boob-bouncing anthem "Tonight I'm Getting Over You" is boring? I don't get it
- Taylor Swift just banned you from ATRL
-
Is PinkPantheress on track to be a legend?
She's making her own stuffs so yes. And the fact that she's the first woman to received "Songwriter of the Year" at the Brits, her talent and appeal in the modern pop are what would make her a legend. She's also known for catering tiktok with her sound but no one's doing it best like her (in terms of quality) So yes, if she may not go fully mainstream like these popgirls, I think she's can still make her own way there.
-
The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore | Review thread (Metacritic: 39/100 | P4k: 4/10)
THIS SENDING ME TO THE LAST LEVEL OF HELL
-
Pitchfork drags Cleveland!
Cleveland sounds like cheesy romcom soundtrack that something Meghan Trainor can make ngl
-
Kylie Minogue LIVE from the AFL Grand Final (Australian Superbowl)
She looks stunning omg? And the setlist is fire (YES SPINNING AROUND!) but I'll wait for the official upload for a better viewing experience Thanks for the tag icon but I had a mini hard attack thinking I am randomly getting drag in a Kylie thread
-
The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore | Review thread (Metacritic: 39/100 | P4k: 4/10)
From critically acclaimed to critically ashamed... I guess the metacritics score card is now gone on Swifties' argument book. Hey there, mates! Welcome to the boat!
- If you can have one horror film character to protect you
-
Sasha Alex Sloan - 'And The Crowd Goes Mild'
Right?? Gonna do and say the same thing but it's the comfort I always found when listening to her music. I'm okay rn but I'm willing to be healed by Sasha GodSloan anytime.
-
Carly Rae Jepsen teases new music coming October 9th
Generous queen. No one's doing it like her
-
Meghan Trainor - 'Toy With Me'
Can we pretend this album never happened, please
-
Two grown men fighting over who bought the iPhone 18 first
Ew
-
Pitchfork: Carly Rae Jepsen - Day and Night 7.5
They will always praise a Carly Rae Jepsen album that will end up in a year-end list but give it a 7... I'm so tired of pitchflork fr
-
Spotify | Macklemore, Ryan Lewis & Ray Dalton - Can't Hold Us | WW: #47 (+2) - 1.87M
Glorious NEXT
-
FINNEAS, Aaron Rowe, Lukas Graham & Beoga drop out of Ed Sheeran tour
I agree. Ik she's celebrating the Macklemore drop but these new scenes that might cause cancellation of the US tour... I hope this fucks her up. That escalated so quickly and she ruined it so bad. Imagine your show getting ruined by some Karen. Poor Ed he's going to learn it the hard way.
-
FINNEAS, Aaron Rowe, Lukas Graham & Beoga drop out of Ed Sheeran tour
Now Ed, call P!g and make her perform and use the spot of all three dropped out opening acts. I heard she's a performer and I think she's the only one who can open for you.
-
Macklemore dropped from Ed Sheeran tour post-Free Palestine speech
Disgusting. Refund tickets to those who wish to see Macklemore.
-
CHVRCHES - "Roses"
i hope it's as good as Every Open Eye
-
I want to strangle my assistant director omfg
That's stressing as ****. It's really difficult to deal with those kind of co-worker. Problems like that are inevitable, and Diana's concern was the wasted enrollment of that kid, lmfao. Good for the DHS backing you up. Hello there, future Diana!
-
Bebe Rexha reveals she slid into Drake's DMs but he ghosted her
Self-respect not found but it'a not your fault Bebe, he likes em young
- Theo James doing ASMR about his gong & edging
-
Do you miss my sexy avis?
Congrats on another lock worthy thread
-
Reba McEntire UNALIVES the 80s look AI trend!
Nicki minaj boomer listeners ig
-
Dua Lipa - "Training Season"
It's a hit and it's not over!