Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Alabama Shakes - "Another Life"

Featured Replies

Comeback single since 2015

 

 

 

 

https://www.open.spotify.com/track/3BpmezdTQq6L0pBpt3pq8c?si=bbLmj9IgRtOCD8JHe6ivBQ

 

 

this is great!!! 

 

Edited by DiegoMarcoCMM

Oh we are so back! 
 

Don't Wanna Fight is one of the best songs of all time. So ready for new music! 

Was waiting for someone to post a thread 

 

This is EXACTLY what I wanted, so S&C but also new territory. Her vocal work is low-key unmatched. Brittany ******* Howard :jonnycat:

they sound so good I'm so happy they're back :jonny5: I wish I liked Brittany's solo work a bit more than I do tbh

Lovely!

And just in time for Act III? Bey better work with them or....

 

Spoiler

ZaZE8KC.jpg

 

Edited by Patient Zero

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.